• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Why did pfizer a “medicine” maker feel the need to issue a warning and insert itself in the “clots” discussion?

I mean CDC or Department of Health or the Sturgeon General I can see…
    Perhaps because they own the patent on a relatively popular and expensive drug( $500 and up) to treat it? And have for a number of years. Look up Eliquis.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sometimes you just don’t have enough evidence to draw a conclusion. So whaddayado? I guess you just believe what you want to believe. I’m fine with saying I don’t know. Also, I’m not asking for absolute, ironclad proof. I wasn’t looking for that in 2020 either. I want more than your intuition though.

I feel like I need to reiterate that I never said that Covid vaccines don’t cause Blood clots. I suspect they may. But I can’t say with confidence that it does like some of you guys.
    Probably being right about Trump when just about everyone was claiming he would be a disaster is just another in a long line of correct decisions that give me the confidence to trust my instincts

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's kinda a thing now.....

L7lo6T3.png

All these perfectly healthy people coming down with strange heart and circulation problems, I wonder what has happened in the past 2 years!?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I guess that we're not to give away the meaning? OK, but our 8th grade teacher nun used that on us "advanced" students all the time.
    Sorry oze...

What kind of angle is that?

It’s the kind of angle that describes what a few members are being for the sake of trying to be “holier than thou.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry oze...

It’s the kind of angle that describes what a few members are being for the sake of trying to be “holier than thou.”
    It also describes what it takes to characterize what you disagree with as being “holier than thou.”

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry oze...

I think that we are on the same geometrical page, jsx. She sometimes accused us smart-assed kids of being the opposite of acute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom