Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Way too many :tinfoil: think everything has to prove their fears. Not every event that even neatly coincides with another event means the two events are linked in some nefarious way. They might be linked if all is told. But just because it is too delicious not to consume it as confirmation of your instinct, doesn’t make it true.

Tell me if you believe that this warning proves that vaccines cause blood clots. If so, then tell me why you believe it. If you present some peer reviewed study that shows this, or maybe some verifiable literature that shows Pfizer knew this, fine. But if all you have is your intuition, please say that too.
    I think you are the only one saying "proof".
    Proof is not required to question something.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think you are the only one saying "proof".
    Proof is not required to question something.
    Didn’t seem like questioning. And when I pushed back no one complained at the standard. This is what started that part of the discussion. If it had just said “This is suspicious,” I’d have just clicked the like button and moved on.

Its amazing how “conspiracy theorist” just actually means “someone who is paying attention and using common sense and logic.”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why do you say it’s for no reason? Is it not the case that DVT is dangerous? Is it that you think that because Pfizer put out a warning about DVT that it somehow naturally links to blood clots caused by vaccines? It’s like you’re trying to say that the warning about DVT where vaccines are not mentioned at all, somehow proves that vaccines cause DVT.

That could be the case. I’m open to believing that Pfizer could do that. But lets not use circular reasoning inform our belief. Find the peer reviewed studies that show vaccines cause DVT. Find some evidence beyond your distrust of Pfizer that those warnings are really linked to the vaccines.
    Correlation may not imply causation, but neither does it rule it out

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Tell me if you believe that this warning proves that vaccines cause blood clots. If so, then tell me why you believe it. If you present some peer reviewed study that shows this, or maybe some verifiable literature that shows Pfizer knew this, fine. But if all you have is your intuition, please say that too.
    This sounds quite a bit like the old 'There was no election fraud because no one has presented any proof in court that there was election fraud'

Who would be likely to fund such a study? Who could propose it without being cancelled? Pfizer doesn't seem to be forthcoming with what it does or doesn't know

There is more coverage in the MSM recently of the increased risk of heart disease and stroke in the year after having WuVid (the VA study results). Are you really unable to conceive of a shot every three months of the mRNA vaccine based on Alpha's spike protein configuration as being just as strong a driver of those outcomes as a 5 to 7 day infection with the WuVid virus itself? Are not abnormal clotting and heart inflammation actually caused by the body's immune response rather than the direct damage by the virus itself? Is not the vaccine designed to cause that very immune response?

No one is EVER going to hand you absolute, iron-clad proof of fraud in the 2020 election, adverse vaccine side effects, whether WuVid was engineered in a lab and Fauci paid for it through EcoHealth in order to do an end run around gain of function prohibitions etc etc. Aren't you the one who always advocates for carefully considering all the evidence when making a decision - what if the only evidence is circumstantial because there are a whole lot of people trying desperately to keep a lid on the whole thing in the hopes something else will come up to distract from the inconvenient truths

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This sounds quite a bit like the old 'There was no election fraud because no one has presented any proof in court that there was election fraud'

Who would be likely to fund such a study? Who could propose it without being cancelled? Pfizer doesn't seem to be forthcoming with what it does or doesn't know

There is more coverage in the MSM recently of the increased risk of heart disease and stroke in the year after having WuVid (the VA study results). Are you really unable to conceive of a shot every three months of the mRNA vaccine based on Alpha's spike protein configuration as being just as strong a driver of those outcomes as a 5 to 7 day infection with the WuVid virus itself? Are not abnormal clotting and heart inflammation actually caused by the body's immune response rather than the direct damage by the virus itself? Is not the vaccine designed to cause that very immune response?

No one is EVER going to hand you absolute, iron-clad proof of fraud in the 2020 election, adverse vaccine side effects, whether WuVid was engineered in a lab and Fauci paid for it through EcoHealth in order to do an end run around gain of function prohibitions etc etc. Aren't you the one who always advocates for carefully considering all the evidence when making a decision - what if the only evidence is circumstantial because there are a whole lot of people trying desperately to keep a lid on the whole thing in the hopes something else will come up to distract from the inconvenient truths
    Sometimes you just don’t have enough evidence to draw a conclusion. So whaddayado? I guess you just believe what you want to believe. I’m fine with saying I don’t know. Also, I’m not asking for absolute, ironclad proof. I wasn’t looking for that in 2020 either. I want more than your intuition though.

I feel like I need to reiterate that I never said that Covid vaccines don’t cause Blood clots. I suspect they may. But I can’t say with confidence that it does like some of you guys.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why did pfizer a “medicine” maker feel the need to issue a warning and insert itself in the “clots” discussion?

I mean CDC or Department of Health or the Sturgeon General I can see…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why did pfizer a “medicine” maker feel the need to issue a warning and insert itself in the “clots” discussion?

I mean CDC or Department of Health or the Sturgeon General I can see…
    I don’t know why they felt the need to do that. You’d have to ask them I guess.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I don’t know why they felt the need to do that. You’d have to ask them I guess.
    I'm sure they'd be so truthful if you had the chance to ask them. I mean, if they told me it's "definitely not a coincidence" I'd surely have to believe them. I mean, why would they lie

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sure they'd be so truthful if you had the chance to ask them. I mean, if they told me it's "definitely not a coincidence" I'd surely have to believe them. I mean, why would they lie
    Obviously they’d lie if they have something to hide.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Sometimes you just don’t have enough evidence to draw a conclusion. So whaddayado? I guess you just believe what you want to believe. I’m fine with saying I don’t know. Also, I’m not asking for absolute, ironclad proof. I wasn’t looking for that in 2020 either. I want more than your intuition though.

I feel like I need to reiterate that I never said that Covid vaccines don’t cause Blood clots. I suspect they may. But I can’t say with confidence that it does like some of you guys.
    I'm curious, what do you call this proof that is not ironclad proof?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm curious, what do you call this proof that is not ironclad proof?
    What do you mean by proof? Obviously if someone is calling it "ironclad proof", whatever that means, they're talking about a standard higher than just plain jane "proof". I never used "Ironclad" to describe what I was saying, so you should probably ask who did say it. Maybe it means beyond reasonable doubt? :dunno:

But if you're asking what proof I would need to convince me to believe it, I listed in one of my previous posts what it would take. Proof is evidence or a logical conclusion of facts that establishes or helps to establish one or more facts. That's how I used it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom