Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thanks for the link. I regret opening and reading the document because I feel more stupid for having done so. To label the contents as pseudoscience would be to raise them to an undeserved intellectual level.

The biggest problem with "studies" such as these, imo, is that they diminish the questions from those of us who have legitimate concerns about the ever-changing edicts and proclamations that have come from the CDC, NIH, WHO, etc.
    This is exactly right especially the last paragraph. There are legitimate pushback that needs to happen with a lot of what many of the government agencies are pushing, the crony relationships they have, etcetera. Nonsense like this makes it too easy to erect straw monsters that TPTB need to knock down for the safety of, you know. The children. And Gramma.

If I were a crony member of TPTB, I think the best way I hang onto power is to create and spread ideas like 5G causes covid. Get that idea pathogen out into the ether and let it spread, and then smear the people raising legitimate concerns as if it’s the same thing as the nonsense.

No idea if that’s where this **** comes from but it’s really helping TPTB dismiss real criticism.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Starting to think:

1. This guy believes the earth is flat.
    or
    2. A POE (posting crazy s**t for a fun)
    I think it’s a mistake to ridicule the people who believe this stuff. It’s easy to do. It imeven seems like the right thing to do. I’ve done it IRL and here on INGO. And I regret that. It’s not helpful. It’s just gonna alienate the person. I think it’s fair to point out how ridiculous the claim is, which it seems what people are doing here. Or maybe the “POE” thing is right. I’ve never heard of it being called that. But it could be that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are those manipulating this kind of thing to discredit conservatism, including foreign enemies…
    I’ve often wondered if people spread ******** like that for no more than the entertainment value in mocking the people who believe utter nonsense.

But like I said, if you want to discredit legitimate criticisms, associating those critics with crazy ideas seems like a good strategy. Whether intentional or not, it’s worked. Every critic of the current administration is now QAnon. Anyone who criticizes vaccine mandates is now “antivax”.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    This is exactly right especially the last paragraph. There are legitimate pushback that needs to happen with a lot of what many of the government agencies are pushing, the crony relationships they have, etcetera. Nonsense like this makes it too easy to erect straw monsters that TPTB need to knock down for the safety of, you know. The children. And Gramma.

If I were a crony member of TPTB, I think the best way I hang onto power is to create and spread ideas like 5G causes covid. Get that idea pathogen out into the ether and let it spread, and then smear the people raising legitimate concerns as if it’s the same thing as the nonsense.

No idea if that’s where this **** comes from but it’s really helping TPTB dismiss real criticism.
    You actually did a better job of saying what I tried to.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think it’s a mistake to ridicule the people who believe this stuff. It’s easy to do. It imeven seems like the right thing to do. I’ve done it IRL and here on INGO. And I regret that. It’s not helpful. It’s just gonna alienate the person. I think it’s fair to point out how ridiculous the claim is, which it seems what people are doing here. Or maybe the “POE” thing is right. I’ve never heard of it being called that. But it could be that.
    Wat - power over ethernet is bad, too?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or:
    1. Create vaccines that don't work.
    2. Mandate people to take them.
    3. Ridicule and shame those that don't.

Proven to work very well.
    There’s another one that fits in there somewhere.

2.5 have your cronies declare them emergency use so you fast track what should have been a multi-year process, and so that drug companies aren’t liable for any problems.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    How make money:
    1. Spread (dis)information about medicine.
    2. Create a tele-doctor business to prescribe the medicine.
    3. Profit.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-about-the-shadowy-world-of-covid-telemedicin

Always follow the money.

Bonus profits if you can convince women to get prostate exams.
    At this point anyone who is accusing Dr.s of misinformation or disinformation for trying to treat this disease instead of waiting for people to die is a ****ing natzi stooge. Congratulations Francis you made it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    At this point anyone who is accusing Dr.s of misinformation or disinformation for trying to treat this disease instead of waiting for people to die is a ****ing natzi stooge. Congratulations Francis you made it.
    Calling people nazis: it's not just for the left anymore.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As those of us in the gun community already realize.. your rights are now dependent on "feelings"
    It's okay to take rights away, and give power to the "elite". That's okay.

But.. try to return to "normal"..

Reactions: oze

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    As those of us in the gun community already realize.. your rights are now dependent on "feelings"
    It's okay to take rights away, and give power to the "elite". That's okay.

But.. try to return to "normal"..

A return to normal would not cause anxiety problems for me.
    There are people in total fear now that the media and government has worked on them since the beginning of 2020. I imagine they will probably have a lot of problems and won't stop wearing their masks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A return to normal would not cause anxiety problems for me.
    There are people in total fear now that the media and government has worked on them since the beginning of 2020. I imagine they will probably have a lot of problems and won't stop wearing their masks.

If you tell them the mask give you anxiety, they ignore you.
    So, it only matters if you're on the "correct" side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom