Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    One thing that might prove reliable is if we had data on hospitalizations/deaths of people who've had covid a second time. The KY study suggests that of the people who had covid in 2020, the unvaccinated covid survivors were twice as likely to become infected than those who were vaccinated.

It was a very small group in the case evaluation, but it seems enough for the CDC to justify a policy of vaccinating even people who've had covid. I think I'd want to see it in a much wider group.
    The Ky data doesn't jive with the rest of the world. Below is an article with way more info. But as INGO tradition I didn't read it all. :cool:

Update August 6: CDC has released a small analysis in Kentucky and indicated that it's proof that vaccines are more effective than natural immunity. Read the analysis here. According to CDC, among the reinfected sample, 20% had been fully vaccinated. Among those who had Covid and were not later reinfected, 66% were unvaccinated. "Kentucky residents who were not vaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated."

Updated August 6: In Israel, more than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases. Roughly 40% of new cases – or more than 3,000 patients – involved people who had been infected despite being vaccinated. By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/08...cine-induced-immunity-the-definitive-summary/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Ky data doesn't jive with the rest of the world. Below is an article with way more info. But as INGO tradition I didn't read it all. :cool:

Update August 6: CDC has released a small analysis in Kentucky and indicated that it's proof that vaccines are more effective than natural immunity. Read the analysis here. According to CDC, among the reinfected sample, 20% had been fully vaccinated. Among those who had Covid and were not later reinfected, 66% were unvaccinated. "Kentucky residents who were not vaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated."

Updated August 6: In Israel, more than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases. Roughly 40% of new cases – or more than 3,000 patients – involved people who had been infected despite being vaccinated. By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/08...cine-induced-immunity-the-definitive-summary/
    I've read the Sharyl Attkisson article before. It seemed very well sourced to me. I'd like to see some vaccine proponents here critique it, those who know a lot more about it than I do. But those who I don't think are full of ****. The couple or so people who I think are full of **** might already know who they are. The rest of INGO does.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Kinda what I already figured. But gotta get the jab ya know?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't see demanding businesses suspend or fire people who don't get vaccinated. Everywhere I go in manufacturing in Indiana I see companies short of people, and really short of trained people. Sending trained people home when you can't even get the untrained to fill their positions is a good way to kill more US businesses and become more dependent on imports from china.
    Exactly.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    And Japan is now recommending ivermectin. Google is censoring it though.

tbh after doing some digging into cancer studies of heartworm meds, I wonder if the reason for the hit campaign on ivermectin is because it’s a cancer cure.Dad told me years ago that he knew people who took dog wormer for cancer and they swore it put them in remission after they had been given their end of life timeline. I always thought he was nuts.

One study linked below.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

tbh after doing some digging into cancer studies of heartworm meds, I wonder if the reason for the hit campaign on ivermectin is because it’s a cancer cure.Dad told me years ago that he knew people who took dog wormer for cancer and they swore it put them in remission after they had been given their end of life timeline. I always thought he was nuts.

One study linked below.

There is no money in a cure for cancer; only in the "search" for a cure.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Seen Rice University, which has a 98.5% vaccination rate as well as mask mandates has gone to online school due to a bunch of "breakthrough" cases.

Them vaccine and mask mandates are sure doing wonderfully
    It's that 1.5% not vaccinated making everyone sick. Haven't you been listening to the "news"?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

One study linked below.

That's a bit misleading. Japan is not recommending Ivermectin. A chairman of a Japanese medical association recommended that the Japanese government approve it for covid use. But the Japanese government has not approved it, and likely will not approve it until clinical trials going on in Japan are completed.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That's a bit misleading. Japan is not recommending Ivermectin. A chairman of a Japanese medical association recommended that the Japanese government approve it for covid use. But the Japanese government has not approved it, and likely will not approve it until clinical trials going on in Japan are completed.
    Sounds like Japan takes their approval process a lot more serious than we do. Don’t they know they could just have the head of ivermectin join their federal drug administration and get it approved? Rookies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom