"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

The article explained that termination can only occur by a vote of the board of trustees, and the meeting has already been scheduled. Fire him "by the book" so he cannot sue his way back in for lack of due process (though it is a volunteer FD, so it's doubtful he would)

If he had any decency, he'd just resign... but then again, if he had any decency, this never would have happened.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A big face palm for me.

My wife had a 21 year old bottle of Bordeaux she brought back with her from France when she spent a semester there in college. She had forbidden me from opening it because she was waiting for a special occasion.

Well tonight I was loading mags for the Proteq shoot and thought, "a glass of wine sounds nice. I still have a bottle my boss gave me last Christmas." :alcoholic:

Of course I wasn't paying close attention and grabbed the wrong bottle and opened up my wife's sentimental Bordeaux.

It was a total accident, but now she's in the bedroom crying.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A big face palm for me.

My wife had a 21 year old bottle of Bordeaux she brought back with her from France when she spent a semester there in college. She had forbidden me from opening it because she was waiting for a special occasion.

Well tonight I was loading mags for the Proteq shoot and thought, "a glass of wine sounds nice. I still have a bottle my boss gave me last Christmas." :alcoholic:

Of course I wasn't paying close attention and grabbed the wrong bottle and opened up my wife's sentimental Bordeaux.

Well, you are so ****ed

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    A big face palm for me.

Squish that cork and put it back!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom