"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Anything edible is good on rice, my dad said we were all Chinese because we lived rice so much. He also called us rats, because he couldn't keep cheese in the house. (except for limberger and liedercrans, Those were exclusivley his and we never stayed around when he ate them)
    Why don't you dance with me? I'm not no limberger!
    [video=youtube;dRuRKirloQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuRKirloQ8[/video]

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Shot himself in the damn shoulder? :facepalm:

Investigators continued working the case all day Wednesday. While interviewing Ahlers about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday, he told officers that he was in a wooded area of the campus about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday. He had brought his personal handgun from home and was handling it when it accidentally discharged, hitting him in the shoulder.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    More kids could benefit from learning the value of hard work these days. Making an anti Trump article centered on a kid cutting the white house grass is quite a reach...and pathetic.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If Trunp were to give a million dollars to hurricane relief the MSM would say it wasn't enough.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Person complaining about items for sale at Hobby Lobby:

q4EDArG.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My dad quit school in the 3rd grade in the early 20s to pick cotton to help his family financially. He would not have had raw cotton in his house as a decoration, but not because it symbolizes anything. He was very frugal and practical. He'd have thought it was a frivolous expense to buy something for decoration which was so common to him. It'd be almost like buying lawn grass in a container as a decoration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's very telling... that is consistent with the elitist viewpoint... and it's exactly how income inequality occurs! Which is a bad thing, in case we mistakenly thought otherwise! Lol!
    Progressivism is a positive feedback loop to an Oligarchy with mass poverty.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Progressivism is a positive feedback loop to an Oligarchy with mass poverty.

Agreed.

Progressivism feeds upon, and is the living embodiment, of the classically evil human frailty of envy... first wishing to covet of (take away from) those who "have more", then progressing to a "morality" that no one should "have more". The necessary end is that all "have less", except those few that wield the power... who invariably make concessions for themselves. Lol!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    When the progressive girl I worked with left for more money, I jokingly called her a damn capitalist. She said Isn't that how it works? You better yourself with a better job and more money? I said it is actually.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    holy ****.

This Russian helicopter accidentally fired during an exercise.

[video=youtube;wwt2xPPBVng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwt2xPPBVng&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ivan Sekretarev / AP / TASS Two people were hospitalized with serious injuries after a helicopter accidentally fired on bystanders at the Zapad 2017 military exercises, the online news portal 66.ru cited a source as saying on Tuesday.
    The week-long drills in Western Russia and neighboring Belarus kicked off last week, with around 13,000 troops, hundreds of tanks, aircraft, warships and other military hardware participating.
    The incident reportedly took place at the Luzhsky range near St. Petersburg either on Monday or Sunday. President Vladimir Putin visited the range on Monday.
    The unnamed source told 66.ru that there appeared to have been a technical glitch on board “and the missiles blasted off on their own.”
    “At least two cars burned down, two people were seriously injured, they are now hospitalized,” the source said. “The victims were most likely journalists.”
    The Russian Defense Ministry said two attack helicopters simulated aerial reconnaissance and close air support missions on Monday as part of Zapad 2017.
    Video footage accompanying the news report appears to show one of the helicopters misfiring *a surface-to-air missile in the direction of camera crews.
    *The Defense Ministry’s press service denied that the incident took place on Monday, saying “all social media messages about ‘rounds on a crowd of journalists,’ ‘a large number of seriously wounded’ are either a deliberate provocation or someone’s personal stupidity.”
    *“[Video footage] recorded an event that occurred at another time, when army aviation helicopter crews practiced ground attacks as part of a tactical exercise.”
    *The press service said one of the helicopters engaged a wrong target, adding that one truck was damaged and no people were hurt from a self-propelled rocket hit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    holy ****.

This Russian helicopter accidentally fired during an exercise.

[video=youtube;wwt2xPPBVng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwt2xPPBVng&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Holy ****sky! I just **** my pantskovitches.

Yeah. I picked up a little Russian on the interwebz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom