• ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I wear a Magnum also, but only a 10 1/2
    Now I feel undersized.
    M is standard width. He's got huge normal width for size feet. Me I have short, extremely wide for size feet, I generally wear a 8 1/2 3E because nobody stocks 5E and I don't buy shoes without trying them on. Actual size is about a 7-7 1/2 5E. My wife says I have hobbit feet, and it's pretty accurate. If the length was proportionate to width I could snow shoe without snow shoes. Hands are similar, I've got scoop shovels (albeit small scoop shovels).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    M is standard width. He's got huge normal width for size feet. Me I have short, extremely wide for size feet, I generally wear a 8 1/2 3E because nobody stocks 5E and I don't buy shoes without trying them on. Actual size is about a 7-7 1/2 5E. My wife says I have hobbit feet, and it's pretty accurate. If the length was proportionate to width I could snow shoe without snow shoes. Hands are similar, I've got scoop shovels (albeit small scoop shovels).
    I was just going to make a comment about hobbit feet but apparently your wife beat me to it! :):

Epicenity

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    You actually see these things every day, have direct knowledge of the individualized facts and circumstances, and could testify to it as a witness in court?

Interesting...
    I have better evidence, evidence that would hold up in court, than you have for anything that happened in the bible. Are you saying the bible is unsubstantiated fairy-tales?

I haven't seen intelligent counterpoints here (save for Denny347). Just a bunch of very thin skinned people who can't seem to think outside their echo chamber. Seasoned with a little bigotry. I haven't said anything directly insulting or inflammatory and some of you are reacting like the blue-haired social just warriors do when they get disagreed with.

The "oh, I'm bored" replies are basically admissions the you can't support your position. Teenage girls use this technique a lot. If someone thinks something outside your little box, you are lost.

Your self told myth that "only bad people" have an issue with bad policing is false and harmful. LE in general in this country have bad reputation for a reason. When educated, law abiding people are telling you you you have a serious problem, it would pay to at least give it a moments consideration. If you continue to keep your heads in the sand it will get worse. I would prefer that the relationship was good.

This bit here is for the people that feel the need show everyone else that they do in fact, hate the right people: As long as you would rather play "us vs. them" your isolationist ideology will continue to be ground into the detritus of failed culture. You will be remembered in the same way as the rest of the people that fought progress, the segregationists, the racists, the homophobic, the anti-women's rights good ol' boy club. You aren't losing the culture war because of "evil", you are losing because you are clinging to outdated, destructive ways of thinking.

This forum is disappointing. It is exactly what the "other side" thinks it would be.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I have better evidence, evidence that would hold up in court, than you have for anything that happened in the bible. Are you saying the bible is unsubstantiated fairy-tales?

I haven't seen intelligent counterpoints here (save for Denny347). Just a bunch of very thin skinned people who can't seem to think outside their echo chamber. Seasoned with a little bigotry. I haven't said anything directly insulting or inflammatory and some of you are reacting like the blue-haired social just warriors do when they get disagreed with.

The "oh, I'm bored" replies are basically admissions the you can't support your position. Teenage girls use this technique a lot. If someone thinks something outside your little box, you are lost.

Your self told myth that "only bad people" have an issue with bad policing is false and harmful. LE in general in this country have bad reputation for a reason. When educated, law abiding people are telling you you you have a serious problem, it would pay to at least give it a moments consideration. If you continue to keep your heads in the sand it will get worse. I would prefer that the relationship was good.

This bit here is for the people that feel the need show everyone else that they do in fact, hate the right people: As long as you would rather play "us vs. them" your isolationist ideology will continue to be ground into the detritus of failed culture. You will be remembered in the same way as the rest of the people that fought progress, the segregationists, the racists, the homophobic, the anti-women's rights good ol' boy club. You aren't losing the culture war because of "evil", you are losing because you are clinging to outdated, destructive ways of thinking.

This forum is disappointing. It is exactly what the "other side" thinks it would be.
    Well bless your heart.
    :)

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    So, I never mentioned anything about the bible, but if you have evidence of actual crimes committed by law enforcement, I would urge you to report it.

Yikes...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Anyhoo....

Perhaps I missed something. The comparison to the Bible was....

Well, hard evidence should be reported.

Last edited:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

... same way as the rest of the people that fought progress,

And your proof of said progress would be ... the last 20 months of progress?

Yea, most of us are against that kind of progress. And that makes us destructive?

Maybe you should abandon your preconceived notions and examine your premises. Also maybe take a closer look what the liberals-gone-mad policies are doing to this country.

Epicenity

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    So, I never mentioned anything about the bible, but if you have evidence of actual crimes committed by law enforcement, I would urge you to report it.

Yikes...
    Anyhoo....

Perhaps I missed something. The comparison to the Bible was....

Well, hard evidence should be reported.
    Perhaps I misunderstood. I am used to people trying to say that if you don't every angle and video, confessions, witnesses etc, that it didn't happen. I was just making an analogy with something that many people believe that has scant evidence. If I was wrong, I apologize.

I've said it before. There are mountains of evidence online, but the average person doesn't have the means to pursue charges against the "the state". These things get reported all the time.

Here is a good video to watch if you are inclined. This man (Sean Reyes) does "1st amendment audits". He is calm, polite and professional. Here, he is speaking to a PD in Ohio. In his introduction he shows a video of a cop saying, on his partners body cam, that "20 years ago, they guy would dead and missing teeth and he would do it". Suspended for 8 days only.
    This was because Sean had the "gall" to tell the cop he was wrong. The channel is full terrible interactions.

Epicenity

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    And your proof of said progress would be ... the last 20 months of progress?

Yea, most of us are against that kind of progress. And that makes us destructive?

Maybe you should abandon your preconceived notions and examine your premises. Also maybe take a closer look what the liberals-gone-mad policies are doing to this country.

A very high level overview:

1828 - Non property owning white males get the vote.

1863 - Slaves are freed.

1870 - Black male voting rights.

1920 - Women get the right to vote.

1924 - Native Americans get voting rights.

1954 - School segregation ruled unconstitutional.

1964 - Civil rights act signed addressing racial discrimination in employment, voting, and the use of public facilities.

1967 - Anti- miscegenation (interracial marriage) laws ruled unconstitutional.

2015 - Gay marriage legal in all 50 states.

2020 - Sexual orientation and gender identity protection affirmed under the Civil Rights act of 1964.

Every one fought against tooth and nail like trans rights are being fought now.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

2020 - Sexual orientation and gender identity protection affirmed under the Civil Rights act of 1964.

Every one fought against tooth and nail like trans rights are being fought now.

Ha, you can't even be consistent in your arguments. You speak about women's rights previous, and now the trans rights. How great is it that trans will take over women's sports now! More of your brilliant 'progress'.

Also, civil rights and segregation were fought by DEMOCRATS. Or are you going to re-write history on that too, along with erasing our history with the removal of statues?

Yes, you sound well-edumacated. Hope that works out for you.

Epicenity

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Ha, you can't even be consistent in your arguments. You speak about women's rights previous, and now the trans rights. How great is it that trans will take over women's sports now! More of your brilliant 'progress'.

Also, civil rights and segregation were fought by DEMOCRATS. Or are you going to re-write history on that too, along with erasing our history with the removal of statues?

Yes, you sound well-edumacated. Hope that works out for you.

Of course, all peoples rights. This may be hard to believe, but some of us care about those of us not like ourselves.

Also, fixed that for you: "Also, civil rights and segregation were fought by CONSERVATIVE WHITE GUYS."

Also, I'm no democrat.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Of course, all peoples rights. This may be hard to believe, but some of us care about those of us not like ourselves.

Also, fixed that for you: "Also, civil rights and segregation were fought by CONSERVATIVE WHITE GUYS."

Also, I'm no democrat.
    You mean the ones with a "D" after their name?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Perhaps I misunderstood. I am used to people trying to say that if you don't every angle and video, confessions, witnesses etc, that it didn't happen.

"1st amendment audits".
    I have investigated a few misconduct allegations and they typically involved a misunderstanding of the actual law/situation, the person was unhappy with the outcome, or some type of combination of those.

I had a case where someone claimed an officer was covering up crimes for a friend and the agency didn't do anything. The activity was not great, but also not a crime in Indiana.

Another was a report that officers was repeatedly pulling a POC over and harassing them the same time every week at a school parking lot. Sometimes several times a day... They even posted video of the "racism/profiling" on Facebook. The "victim" was an instructor that department had hired and the police officers were in training. They continued for weeks to demand the officers be fired and the excuse was a coverup for systemic racism towards that "citizen".

I think that person did some videos in our area. They ended up pretty boring.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have investigated a few misconduct allegations and they typically involved a misunderstanding of the actual law/situation, the person was unhappy with the outcome, or some type of combination of those.

I had a case where someone claimed an officer was covering up crimes for a friend and the agency didn't do anything. The activity was not great, but also not a crime in Indiana.

Another was a report that officers was repeatedly pulling a POC over and harassing them the same time every week at a school parking lot. Sometimes several times a day... They even posted video of the "racism/profiling" on Facebook. The "victim" was an instructor that department had hired and the police officers were in training. They continued for weeks to demand the officers be fired and the excuse was a coverup for systemic racism towards that "citizen".

I think that person did some videos in our area. They ended up pretty boring.
    I admire your efforts to re-track this derailed train.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Have they released the police car video of suspect body slamming the officer? The 2 lawyers are demanding it’s release… not sure why unless it never happened.

Epicenity

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Have they released the police car video of suspect body slamming the officer? The 2 lawyers are demanding it’s release… not sure why unless it never happened.
    Earlier in this thread someone said you can FOIA this kind of thing. That's the made for TV fiction about how this is supposed to work. As I pointed out earlier, they are often hard to get, meaning the responsible agency does not obey the law.

It is a common tactic: https://openscholarship.wustl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6274&context=law_lawreview

The three officers have been suspended. Hopefully qualified immunity is stripped from them.

Top Bottom