• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I believe from what video I have seen not one of the three officers are interested in getting him in cuffs. It just looks like an angry beatdown with this video.
    I would have to go back and watch it again. However from what I recall seeing, the officer who was kneeling with his back to the camera IMHO looked to be trying to roll the suspect over. The one using knee strikes probably didn't really do anything wrong unless it got into the area of excessive force by means of ineffective force. The one who may have the most trouble articulating his actions is the head basher. He looked to be acting in rage rather than acting as result of training. The suspect had his hands in front of his face and I don't recall ever seeing the officer try to grab an arm to get the guy cuffed.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It’s possible that we interpret what’s happening from our own understanding. I would give benefit of doubt to the other two officers other than they don’t seem to be good at their job. Officer head-smasher looks to me that he’s not trying to solve the problem of the perp not being secured. He has his mind completely on something else. But that’s what it looks like to me. I look to the INGO LEO for some explanation. And that talked me down from concluding they’re all overbearing their authority.
    I would agree if, I would see video of at least one officer grabbing the mans hand or hands to place him in cuffs. And still would like to hear audio.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would agree if, I would see video of at least one officer grabbing the mans hand or hands to place him in cuffs. And still would like to hear audio.
    Like I said upthread they don’t seem yo be working together on the goal of getting him secured. Officer head smasher keeps inflicting dammage to the guy’s head. And not surprisingly, the guy is trying his best to protect his head. If you want the guy’s hands behind his back, then stop making him protect his head.

The other two officers aren’t given much to work with.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    ....... And I admit that it does look really suspicious how the cops seem to get all chilled out the second they realize they're being recorded, so I suppose there's a good chance things weren't quite how the cops claimed they were. ...

Along this line, I found it striking when he points at whoever's filming them, after the first officer looks over. Did he say something when pointing?. I too, would like to hear audio.

Of course, I believe it best to wait for all the story, but it wasn't pretty. I know dealing with people ain't always pretty. I could not do it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Along this line, I found it striking when he points at whoever's filming them, after the first officer looks over. Did he say something when pointing?. I too, would like to hear audio.

Of course, I believe it best to wait for all the story, but it wasn't pretty. I know dealing with people ain't always pretty. I could not do it.

There is audio in the video below, but what the officers say is hard to hear. The first officer said "Back the **** up", officer head smash said "get (something or other)" not sure what.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I hope one day this country gets the black-belt dual PhD/JD unarmed de-escalateors (but at the same time armed and able to make 50 yard running head shots) with Andretti driving skills and bravery second to none...at least that is what I gather from social media people want now?

Good luck getting that for $15 an hour.

Until then, how about everyone sit down, write down exactly what you want the police to do for every single situation, is it really too much to ask?

Everyone on social media KNOWS how to handle all these situations, and untrained police seem to not. Stop hiding the answers. Think of how all this could have been avoided if the police had an app to make sure every single action they took was in line with exactly what 100% of this country wanted.

The solution is RIGHT THERE, get on it America!

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I hope one day this country gets the black-belt dual PhD/JD unarmed de-escalateors (but at the same time armed and able to make 50 yard running head shots) with Andretti driving skills and bravery second to none...at least that is what I gather from social media people want now?

Good luck getting that for $15 an hour.

Until then, how about everyone sit down, write down exactly what you want the police to do for every single situation, is it really too much to ask?

Everyone on social media KNOWS how to handle all these situations, and untrained police seem to not. Stop hiding the answers. Think of how all this could have been avoided if the police had an app to make sure every single action they took was in line with exactly what 100% of this country wanted.

The solution is RIGHT THERE, get on it America!

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk
    So the AR police only make $15 and hour and their training tells them head smash a guys head into pavement...? Hmmmm...learned something new today from social media people. Why should I write it down for you.....isn't there police training and policy to learn and follow....otherwise you can flip burgers at McDonalds for that pay.

Top Bottom