• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The tea party rallies, anti-gun control rallies, etc. that the left liked to use to cast the right in dubious light caused how many millions of dollars in destruction? Resulted in how many towns where the protestors were told to burn the ****er down? How many cops, other governmental authorities...or anybody else were killed?

Given the clean state of the National Mall following the typical TEA party rally (i.e. cleaner than it was *before* the rally), they may have actually *saved* taxpayer money.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It wasn't the repeat felon that killed them. It was the NRA
    Moms Demand: the NRA killed NYPD Officers. | Gun Free Zone

And those favorite MDA Bogeymen: online gun sales and gun shows. (I'm still waiting for an Bloomberg type to purchase a gun online without going through an FFL, and therefore through a BGC. And every gun show I've ever attended was manned by FFLs, and required all show-affiliated sales to go through FFLs.)

You know where you can't buy a gun? In prison - which is where the multiple-felony-conviction murderer should have been, instead of on the streets, where he traded drugs for a stolen gun (should we pass a law requiring a background check for transactions that involve illicit drugs and stolen firearms?).

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If Fox wants to keep its credibility (I know, I know), they should pull that station's affiliate status. As should every other network that has affiliates that pull this type of garbage.

But who would pull NBC and CBS' broadcast licenses for the lies Brokaw and Rather told about conservatives?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    (should we pass a law requiring a background check for transactions that involve illicit drugs and stolen firearms?).

Dude, why don't you go to the MDA group on Facebook and propose that. See what sort of reaction you get. Report back. Warn us if we're going to laugh so hard that we'll soil ourselves.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    And those favorite MDA Bogeymen: online gun sales and gun shows. (I'm still waiting for an Bloomberg type to purchase a gun online without going through an FFL, and therefore through a BGC. And every gun show I've ever attended was manned by FFLs, and required all show-affiliated sales to go through FFLs.)

You know where you can't buy a gun? In prison - which is where the multiple-felony-conviction murderer should have been, instead of on the streets, where he traded drugs for a stolen gun (should we pass a law requiring a background check for transactions that involve illicit drugs and stolen firearms?).

Not wanting to give MDA ammo, but I do k now there are gun shows that you can get guns without background checks. I have never been to one personally though. THe online sales they talk about i dont get though. If you buy a gun off buds guns or someplace you still have to have it shipped to an ffl and then transferred. I dont get their issue with online sales.

If they focus more on people breeding kids they cant feed, growing up with senses of entitlement without dads they would save lots more lives than worrying about how many rounds are in my magazines.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Not wanting to give MDA ammo, but I do k now there are gun shows that you can get guns without background checks. I have never been to one personally though. THe online sales they talk about i dont get though. If you buy a gun off buds guns or someplace you still have to have it shipped to an ffl and then transferred. I dont get their issue with online sales.

If they focus more on people breeding kids they cant feed, growing up with senses of entitlement without dads they would save lots more lives than worrying about how many rounds are in my magazines.

You can't buy a gun at any gun show from a dealer without a BC. You can buy from a private individual there, too. Of course it has NOTHING to do with the gun show. Just a sale between private individuals. You can also do that in a parking lot, in my driveway, at your mom's house, at the range...anywhere possession is legal.

I also hear the the lifetime license to carry is being discontinued.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Who's using a funeral for politics now?

Politics or making a point? I wish I could have whipped one appointed civilians backside when he tried to use a eulogy to make the funeral about himself instead of the fallen officer.

Maybe he'll get the idea of what his officers think of him and really think about who his decisions support.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Politics or making a point? I wish I could have whipped one appointed civilians backside when he tried to use a eulogy to make the funeral about himself instead of the fallen officer.

Maybe he'll get the idea of what his officers think of him and really think about who his decisions support.

Obviously their butthurt with De Blasio is more important than the purpose of the event.

Top Bottom