• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    So some of you think the OP should have addressed his concerns while he was in the store? I don't see it. Multiple employees were rude to him. So why should he waste his time trying to find an employee who will pay attention to them? No one cared when he wanted to spend money, why would they care when he wanted to complain? They may be the nicest people in the world but their customer service in this instance was lacking. The OP deserves a chance to air it.

Next time I am in the area I will still check them out. I make my own decisions. There are places I like that others don't. It doesn't matter to me if others like the same stores I do. I like to hear reviews about the different LGS. The reviews for Don's & Pop Guns are the only ones I have taken to heart and avoided.

Mycroft

Plinker
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis area
    If you don't like it when some posts a bad experience at your favorite LGS, then post about your good experiences. That's how you add balance.
    Complaining and belittling the bad experiences of other posters speaks more of your character than theirs.

Top Bottom