• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Just got her today. Words can't explain how beautiful she is.

photo2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

imagew.jpg

image.jpg

:yesway: Very nice!

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Colt Goodness

My first and only 1911 as of this moment, figured the 100 year anniversary of the 1911 was a good time to procure one, NIB mid 90's Colt M1991-A1 Stainless, did a lil bartering to get this and couldn't be happier, beautiful gun with the satin finished stainless steel, it is smooth, just need to find some nice grips and a better trigger, no colt should have a cheap black plastic trigger

c29037fb.jpg

bf756a85.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    How do you like the Colt railgun? I've heard mixed reviews, prices also seem to be all over the board from $950-1200...

LOVE IT!

I have shot my buddy's Kimbers and Colts in the past and it functions just as good as any of the others.

I will say my American Classic is still a really good deal to get a decent 1911 for the money. But a Colt with a rail... come on now... who couldn't pass that up?!

We put roughly 100 rounds thru it with no issues what so ever other then running out of day light and wind blowing the target around a bit much last night. The gun was flawless.

I have also noticed the price (atleast on gunbroker) being all over the place. I think I got a pretty good deal as I was well under 900 untill tax came into the picture.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Springfield SS Mil-Spec I recently finished, has a Kart NM barrel, 10-8 rear sight and novak front, EGW hammer/sear/disc etc, and S&A beavertail and wilson safety and slide stop. I checkered the front strap and mainspring housing 20 lpi, polished and throated the barrel/feedramp, serrated the rear of slide and top of slide and dehorned entire pistol and beadblasted it.

019.jpg

020.jpg

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    picture.php
    RIA 1911A1 Wilson stainless extended slide release,Wilson stainless tactical safety,Ed Brown barrel bushing.....it's a work in progress..still to come,beavertail & skeletonized hammer,meprolight sights,and Duracoat matte black, as $$ allow..

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    RIA M1911-A1 FS I just got, pulled the trigger and skeletonized and jeweled, jeweled the barrel hood and threw on some Hogue pearls that I had. Beavertail and hammer on order from Advanced Tactical

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    My new XSE... couldn't leave it alone. Added new beavertail, Kimber ambi safety, slide stop, mainspring housing and mag well.

104_3543.jpg

104_3551.jpg

Top Bottom