• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well... you can blame me in part for him not reappearing. Maybe.
    When he got back and tried to catch up, I told him if it were me I wouldn't even log back in. The advice I gave was to keep in contact with the people he wanted to and every other hater could go self-fornicate.
    And he seems to be doing exactly that...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Well... you can blame me in part for him not reappearing. Maybe.
    When he got back and tried to catch up, I told him if it were me I wouldn't even log back in. The advice I gave was to keep in contact with the people he wanted to and every other hater could go self-fornicate. ...And then we proceeded to talk about how awesome I am because I shot the Barrett 50BMG (which was ever so much more important and fun than IngoHate).
    Honestly, I pretty much still feel the same way.
    And for those of you wondering...yes, I am still awesome.

Cool! So do you know his side of the story? Can you pass it along so the rest of us don't have to wonder if he led us along and lied to us or not?
    BTW - Give him my best wishes. :ingo:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    When did you leave?

That was a poor choice of words on my part. I didn't "leave" but my computer broketed and I didn't get around to buying a new one for quite some time because I don't really need one. Ingo sucks on a tablet and smart phone, so my time spent on ingo was very limited.

Cool! So do you know his side of the story? Can you pass it along so the rest of us don't have to wonder if he led us along and lied to us or not?
    BTW - Give him my best wishes. :ingo:

if he wanted you to know his side of the story, he'd have told you.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Haha, read my edited post. I quoted you to answer your question to me and left it blank. Lol

Oh, got it. I remember your computer going down, but you made it sound like you gave up on us for a while. I know I went through a phase like that, but I learned to stay out of certain forums/threads. Anyway, welcome back.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh, got it. I remember your computer going down, but you made it sound like you gave up on us for a while. I know I went through a phase like that, but I learned to stay out of certain forums/threads. Anyway, welcome back.

It was a large mixture of no computer and a small mixture of taking a break from a lot of the BS that happens sometimes, but there wasn't a big, dramatic departure or anything. :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...if he wanted you to know his side of the story, he'd have told you.

Mostly. Ish. And if it was meant to be public knowledge, it would have been long before now. It's not my place to clue anyone in to anything about anyone else...

Understood. Just sayin' he was called out to account for his words and chose to bail. Lots of folks believe a man is only as good as his word. Makes one wonder about the validity of other claims made...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Understood. Just sayin' he was called out to account for his words and chose to bail. Lots of folks believe a man is only as good as his word. Makes one wonder about the validity of other claims made...

There was more to it than just that. Certain folks around here were trying to goad him into flying out to confront Yeager in person. Certain other folks claimed to have "sources" looking up his service record and sharing its contents. To me it looked obvious that he wasn't wanted here because he dared talk badly about Yeager.

I wouldn't have come back either.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    There was more to it than just that. Certain folks around here were trying to goad him into flying out to confront Yeager in person. Certain other folks claimed to have "sources" looking up his service record and sharing its contents. To me it looked obvious that he wasn't wanted here because he dared talk badly about Yeager.

I wouldn't have come back either.

Bingo.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

:bs:
    Who else has been run off because they "dared talk badly about Yeager?" Myself included.

:bs::bs:
    Jeremy had as much , if not more of a following as Yeager. Wasn't wanted? Not the case.

Top Bottom