Cave of Caerbannog
    ZXLTT.gif

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I don't blame Jeremy for not coming back to fight a futile battle. The deck was stacked against him
    So in this instance, leaving INGO was kind of like running to a ditch for cover when the incoming fire became overwhelming?

That makes sense I suppose, can't condemn someone for making that decision.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

In all honesty, I'm pretty indifferent to him, his company, his videos and all, but I do enjoy watching the soap opera between him and INGO from a distance.

It's kind of like what keeps me connected through facebook to a few friends who demonstrate borderline personality traits. What will they do next? break up with baby-daddy? get engaged to his brother? You never know.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I've got the scoop on Jeremy's whereabouts.

Unfortunately, his daughter was kidnapped by some third world dictator and he's currently trying to find her.

Last I heard he had leaped out of an airplane midair, checked his watch, and took off running. I hope he finds her before the chubby guy in chainmail does.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    In all honesty, I'm pretty indifferent to him, his company, his videos and all, but I do enjoy watching the soap opera between him and INGO from a distance.

It's kind of like what keeps me connected through facebook to a few friends who demonstrate borderline personality traits. What will they do next? break up with baby-daddy? get engaged to his brother? You never know.

I enjoy his videos and the soap opera thing.
    It's funny the **** storms he can start by saying "the 1911 sucks" (or many other things) in a video. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I've got the scoop on Jeremy's whereabouts.

Unfortunately, his daughter was kidnapped by some third world dictator and he's currently trying to find her.

Last I heard he had leaped out of an airplane midair, checked his watch, and took off running. I hope he finds her before the chubby guy in chainmail does.

You mean his daughter was ... taken?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So in this instance, leaving INGO was kind of like running to a ditch for cover when the incoming fire became overwhelming?

That makes sense I suppose, can't condemn someone for making that decision.

Exactly the same...except he didn't leave any friends to die. But other than that, exactly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If I remember correctly I thought Jeremy said he would be willing to discuss the details of his claims at the time but not on an open forum.

I wonder if that ever happened?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't blame Jeremy for not coming back to fight a futile battle. The deck was stacked against him even if he was telling the truth, which he might have been. There was no way he was going to win. There were too many influential people against him. In their minds he was already guilty. The fact that this verdict was based upon highly questionable information which was illegally obtained mattered not at all. I have a lot more respect for Jeremy regardless of the truth than those who participated in the witch hunt to drive him away.

I felt a little bad about that interaction with Jeremy, so because he was being deployed, I was going to arrange a care package from the members of INGO. I contacted the S1 to make the arrangements, but everything fell through.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Where's Jeremy???

On Facebook, where he's always been.
    Well... you can blame me in part for him not reappearing. Maybe.
    When he got back and tried to catch up, I told him if it were me I wouldn't even log back in. The advice I gave was to keep in contact with the people he wanted to and every other hater could go self-fornicate. ...And then we proceeded to talk about how awesome I am because I shot the Barrett 50BMG (which was ever so much more important and fun than IngoHate).
    Honestly, I pretty much still feel the same way.
    And for those of you wondering...yes, I am still awesome.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom