• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So he wasn't here, but knew about an INGO discussion, knew someone posting on INGO, "sent a message" to an INGO member(?) through an INGO mod... That's a lot of INGOing for a non-INGOer.
    I get five more INGO bonus bacon points if I say INGO one more time.

Of course, as the song says, have it any way you want. :ingo:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I am having a very difficult time conjuring up any sadness over a couple of big-talking internet blowhards getting called out.

I mean, I get accused of living in my mother's basement on a regular basis.

But since I don't have anything better to do in this basement, I keep coming back.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Of course, as the song says, have it any way you want. :ingo:

th

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I didn't look to see if it was actually him, since I asked him the question. But to answer your question, I never would have left. It's the internet! I don't care who questions me and why should I care, especially if I'm telling the truth? It's the internet! At least that's what I've seen posted many times. But, now it's the place for sensitivity? And it wasn't "mods" questioning his service record, it was me.

Yeah the truth does hurt. It hurt to know I was suckered into feeling bad about the whole thing and then called his S1 to find out the truth. No, I didn't have access to his 201 or anything else. A simple phone call revealed the truth. Stick up for him all you want, but I never will.

No, he sent a message and one of the mods posted that message. He's never been on INGO.

I'm not sticking up for anybody. I'm commenting about the mod/site staff dogpile that took place. And the unverifiable claims of accessing military records, wanting to send care packages, friends in high places, all kinds of stuff. I'm talking about mods and staff trying to goad someone into flying across the country to fight someone else because they didn't like what he had to say. Need I remind you you're defending the guy who challenged the entire world to a duel and had contracts drawn up and everything?

I don't know either one of those guys, don't pretend to, and don't condemn or defend either one of them.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I am the most kind of internet confused a person can be currently...

Who the he!! is jeremy??? Different people are being thrown in all around it seems like!

He used to post here. He made a lot of claims about military service and nobody cared until he made the mistake of badmouthing James Yeager. Then the torches and pitchforks came out and the monster was driven away by mods and staff.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He used to post here. He made a lot of claims about military service and nobody cared until he made the mistake of badmouthing James Yeager. Then the torches and pitchforks came out and the monster was driven away by mods and staff.

That pretty much sums it up.

Or maybe it was that all those claims finally caught up with him? Got challenged to back up his words and could not do it? Then bailed to avoid further questions?

The staff can ban anyone for any reason. They have no need to run anyone off. That's complete BS.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Or maybe it was that all those claims finally caught up with him? Got challenged to back up his words and could not do it? Then bailed to avoid further questions?

The staff can ban anyone for any reason. They have no need to run anyone off. That's complete BS.

Yep, this sounds about right. I think his S1 would agree.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Nope. He got all butthurt when a few people on INGO called him out on his actions during a firefight when he was a contractor in Iraq. Quite the epic bit of drama all around back then. Because he had a number of fans here we got to endure months of JY loving and hating, including near daily posting of JY videos and tactical beard. JY started having hissy fits about it on some of his vids and even challenged some a fight.

Here's but a sample of the drama:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...o-does-not-like-tactical-response-yeager.html

Not to mention that he calls you a dumbass for open carrying and/or carrying a 1911..

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It was a large mixture of no computer and a small mixture of taking a break from a lot of the BS that happens sometimes, but there wasn't a big, dramatic departure or anything. :):

I will be honest...I missed your Jesus avatar.....John Turtorro is one heck of an actor...My mom saw "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?" at the theater and kept talking about this one actor that "You could just tell he was from out in the sticks and that he wasn't "acting" like the others were doing but that was REALLY the way he is in real life."

Ofcourse it was New York City born John Turtorro....:):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom