• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Didn't feel like starting a new thread for this.

Possible fates US soldier Travis King may be facing in North Korea after fleeing across border​

Sorry, but my "give-a-damn" is broken. Let him rot in their prison. He made the choice to go to what is obviously his ideal country, so let him get a dose of reality. Can we send some of his fellow travelers there too?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Didn't feel like starting a new thread for this.

Possible fates US soldier Travis King may be facing in North Korea after fleeing across border​

Sorry, but my "give-a-damn" is broken. Let him rot in their prison. He made the choice to go to what is obviously his ideal country, so let him get a dose of reality. Can we send some of his fellow travelers there too?
    Absolutely zero reason for the US to even respond to a NK inquiry about this ass clown, and he’s certainly not a bargaining chip of any kind.

Of course, everyone will be accused of racism if we don’t spend trillions trying to get him back, but at this point, that’s a pretty meaningless accusation anyway.

He **** his own bed, let him lay in it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Absolutely zero reason for the US to even respond to a NK inquiry about this ass clown, and he’s certainly not a bargaining chip of any kind.

Of course, everyone will be accused of racism if we don’t spend trillions trying to get him back, but at this point, that’s a pretty meaningless accusation anyway.

He **** his own bed, let him lay in it.
    That's the way I see it. Tell NK, "Hey, if we get him back, we'll just shoot him as soon as he's back across the border. Do what you want with him."

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    He’s either an idiot or a deserter. What was protocol for deserting soldiers back in the day.
    Biden (his geriatric handlers I mean) will spin this as a humanitarian cause to free him by removing sanctions or swap a N. Korean capture. Watch this crap unfold.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    He’s either an idiot or a deserter. What was protocol for deserting soldiers back in the day.
    Biden (his geriatric handlers I mean) will spin this as a humanitarian cause to free him by removing sanctions or swap a N. Korean capture. Watch this crap unfold.
    Is the nork-equivelent to The Merchant of Death sitting in a US prison?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    United Nations Command is different than the UN. The 8th Army Commander, US Forces-Korea Commander, and United Nations Command Commander are all the same individual. I think there's another hat for the commander of bilateral command with US and RoK forces.

United Nations breaks silence on US soldier detained in North Korea, confirms dialogue with hermit country​

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, the tops of the services are political figures, so...
    That's the USAF Academy Superintendent. So that's actually worse than CSAF pushing this ****. The 18 year old freshmen will be squadron commanders in 20 years.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom