North of 30

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    It's my understanding that a country can't win wars by calling the enemy a racist or homophobes for shooting at them. Or tell them that the enemy is suppressing them and there fourth give up their country because they are in fact suppressing our military. lol, The list can go on and on!

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It's my understanding that a country can't win wars by calling the enemy a racist or homophobes for shooting at them. Or tell them that the enemy is suppressing them and there fourth give up their country because they are in fact suppressing our military. lol, The list can go on and on!
    I say the hell with it. Round them up and send them off to battle.

That should help cut back on their numbers.

Instead of sending Ukraine ships full of money, maybe we can send some ships full of wackos.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I say the hell with it. Round them up and send them off to battle.

That should help cut back on their numbers.

Instead of sending Ukraine ships full of money, maybe we can send some ships full of wackos.
    That was really meant as a joke, but in reality. I would be afraid that most of these people would actually help the enemy because they hate this country so much. But as far as rounding them up and sending them to war. I beleve that would be stooping to their level.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    That was really meant as a joke, but in reality. I would be afraid that most of these people would actually help the enemy because they hate this country so much. But as far as rounding them up and sending them to war. I beleve that would be stooping to their level.
    Stooping to their level. No, they joined the military. Now they are getting special treatment. Make a whole platoon or company if there is enough of them. Put them to the test and see if they get special treatment then. I bet they would be calling for some of that toxic masculinity to swoop in and save their asses real quick.

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Things have changed quickly.7 or 8 years back ,my friends farm boy son who had a large frame enlisted into the A.F. He had his BMI below 20, but his weight was 5 lbs over for his height. He jogged,swam,worked out for months and could not get down 5 lbs. They said your overweight and no. Now it seems unimportant.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Im asking because my sons and myself were/are Marines, we all do/have served side by side with more than one gay Grunt here and on deployments.
    None that I know of ever shirked their dutys. I dont know about POGs.

May I ask if you served?
    First off thank you and your sons for your service. No I did not serve myself. I used to work in audio in Nashville Tn and worked many Wounded Warrior Events and seen first-hand that freedom isn't free. Someone pays, Some more than others. I also understand politics and where these politicians are trying to take this country. I don't like to use the term "woke" because it just sounds so stupid to me. but with the government trying to steer the military into that direction. One can't help but have all kinds of bad feelings. I wasn't singling out gay people. I personally don't care who loves who or any of that stuff. That is between those two people. I do however have a problem with the group think that this country is inherently racist and homophobic and there fourth should be trashed.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    First off thank you and your sons for your service. No I did not serve myself. I used to work in audio in Nashville Tn and worked many Wounded Warrior Events and seen first-hand that freedom isn't free. Someone pays, Some more than others. I also understand politics and where these politicians are trying to take this country. I don't like to use the term "woke" because it just sounds so stupid to me. but with the government trying to steer the military into that direction. One can't help but have all kinds of bad feelings. I wasn't singling out gay people. I personally don't care who loves who or any of that stuff. That is between those two people. I do however have a problem with the group think that this country is inherently racist and homophobic and there fourth should be trashed.
    Americans that think we are a racist country should travel the world a bit. Not to the tourist resorts but to the good parts of each country and then they will truly understand what racism is.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Same with people that think Commie is the way to be.
    Let them go try it out.. somewhere else.
    Both of my sons thought they understood what racism is, right up until they started traveling parts of the world as a White American Infantry Marine.

Edit,
    And people here sue over someone not wanting to bake them a ****ing cake.

Last edited:

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Americans that think we are a racist country should travel the world a bit. Not to the tourist resorts but to the good parts of each country and then they will truly understand what racism is.
    Agreed!!! Sadly, a lot of people in this country has allowed politics to become their religion. If their favorite politician says something than it is gospel. And these days a lot of politicians on both sides are saying dangerous things.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Full DOD guide at the link.
    1. Taxpayer funded “care” for transgender service members includes:
    • speech/voice therapy
    • cross-sex hormones,
    • laser hair removal,
    • voice feminization surgery,
    • facialcontouring,
    • body contouring,
    • breast/chest surgery (“upper surgery”)
    • genital mutilation surgery (“lower surgery”).
    • Psychological counseling
    1. Service members who identify as transgender may receive a waiver for grooming and uniform standards.
    2. Service members who identify as transgender may receive an indefinite waiver for physical fitness standards. This waiver often becomes a de facto permanent situation, and the transgender identifying service member just has to renew the exemption request every six months.
    3. Service members who identify as transgender will be considered “non-deployable” for up to 300 days while taking hormones for their “transition” period. Again, given that these hormones are often required for life, this may render the transgender identifying service member as permanently unable to deploy.

Top Bottom