• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I hope they bring it to our shores. regardless how weak our military is at that point there are still several hundred million firearms and millions of firearm owners here. As Yamamoto stated " there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
    Just realize that the Chinese would have no hesitation in using chemical, biological, and/or nuclear weapons to kill 90% of the population to secure control of the country.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I just recently read an article where MCRD Parris Island had a male recruit graduate that is 4'7" tall. It is believed he is the shortest member of the military ever. In the article, it mentioned other recruits in his platoon said he was an inspiration to them.

I realize there was an SF Captain in Vietnam that was 4'9". On the one hand, I say, "Good for him!" It is inspiring. Yet, he is very small. We used to have height and weight standards for a reason. When I was in, I was 5'10" and 175 lbs. Would a 4'7" Marine be able to drag my wounded butt back to the rear without help?
    Thanks for your Service, You a Sand Flea?
    Both of my sons and their Dad are Fleas.

So he finishes The Crucible, Graduates from MCRD Parris Island, and Camp Geiger, hes a Marine.
    I would bet that Sand Flea will God Damn well die trying to carry or drag another brother out.
    But my understanding is his MOS is an 0400 series. Hes in logistics, so odds are its wouldn't happen.

Audi Murphy during his physical examination his height was recorded as 5 feet 5.5 inches and his weight as 112 pounds. Yea, 112 pounds.
    Desmond Doss was 140 lbs, he lowered 50 to 100 men down the cliff.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I hope they bring it to our shores. regardless how weak our military is at that point there are still several hundred million firearms and millions of firearm owners here. As Yamamoto stated " there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
    I have a question, did you serve in the Armed Services Bob?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    You misunderstand like normal. I don't want it. But if it's coming let's get it over with. Stop prolonging the inevitable and making us weaker and weaker the longer we wait.
    Funny to hear complaints from those, that live under the auspices of those that did nut up and sign the line.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Explain please.
    Whats to explain? Not everybody who signed up and served were or are good people. So not everyone who joined "nutted" up. Tons join for college, or to try and get clean from drugs or just joined cause they couldn't find jobs. Then when deployment time came they caused more issues. Plus why should people join to fight in wars the are not even noble causes.. Afghanistan after the attack? Yes . Iraq and lal the other skirmishes..no.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Whats to explain? Not everybody who signed up and served were or are good people. So not everyone who joined "nutted" up. Tons join for college, or to try and get clean from drugs or just joined cause they couldn't find jobs. Then when deployment time came they caused more issues. Plus why should people join to fight in wars the are not even noble causes.. Afghanistan after the attack? Yes . Iraq and lal the other skirmishes..no.
    Ive never looked at it that way, they still nutted up and signed the contract.

What Branch allows known drug addicts to enlist?

Why did you sir enlist?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom