• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I just had my two uppers pulled (had two lowers done when I was 17). Cost me $600 and they even put me under (general anesthesia) and that's without insurance. If you want the name of the place, PM me. It's in Greenwood off of Smith Valley at 135. The anesthesia itself was the expensive part.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    LMAO... NOOOO. *** kaughing actually hurts.. the whole left side of my face feels like theres an american football in there. It's impacted and infected too.

I'd travel to Indy if it meant getting this bloody thing fixed..

rightwinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    Mother Indiana
    mine have needed pulled for 2 years now its got to the point were somedays its unbearable then other days i dont even notice them, guess i should go to the dentist :(

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    gotta get mine worked on too , (the broke
    tNMc4lQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
    )

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I had all 4 pulled last March. I had a pretty good experience with the no complications afterward. Felt alot better once they were gone and well worth a little pain to get it done. Thankfully we have insurance so the cost wasn't horrible.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have an enormous head but not that big a mouth, I guess. All four of mine were impacted and they had to go in after them. It was too late for the other molars, though; they're all cracked from the pressure and very cold sensitive, to the point I've had to brush my teeth with warm water. At least until I lost a couple of pieces. Yay, now I get to face some serious work. It'd have to be hella expensive to make me regret not paying for the dental insurance the last 11 years, though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When you get them fixed, have all four pulled at the same time, only go through the pain once. I had mine done on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and by Monday I was fine. My ex had them done 1 or 2 at a time and it was crazy to go through that pain several times.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Don't wait for the dentist. Just get a ice skate and a rock and call it a day. :yesway:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Zy0o5z1_c[/ame]

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Impacted, 17 yrs old, knocked me out and yanked all 4. Was playing basketball in a couple of hrs.

Thought it no big deal, so 2 days later was shooting trap. Finishing on right side, last bird, thrown to the right, I lifted my head on the 870.

Bashed my jaw, blood everywhere, massive headache. Went home.

Took a long time for that side to get to feeling normal after that, months.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    My employer has really really awful dentistry and medical "insurance" for part timers... its not even worth bothering with.

I may just stump up the cash and get them all done at once.

I have to pop 4 ibu's just to make the pain be bearable. It's all inflamed and infected and shizzle.

Mom in law is a RNP so hopefully she can hook me up with some of the good stuff.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    I just got 3 of the 4 wisdom teeth pulled and I'm not gonna lie it sucked but it was better than being in pain for hours everyday... They gave me loritabs for the pain and they seem to help my bill was 750 for the extractions a cleaning and the xrays so it wasn't to bad

Top Bottom