• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    You don't have to compete to be a volunteer. It is a lot of fun, but some hard work, too. It's almost always hot, and for some reason it usually rains, at least for a little bit.

Even if you don't own a Glock, come on out. If you decide you want to try to shoot, I'm sure someone would loan you a pistol :D

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    You don't have to compete to be a volunteer. It is a lot of fun, but some hard work, too. It's almost always hot, and for some reason it usually rains, at least for a little bit.

Even if you don't own a Glock, come on out. If you decide you want to try to shoot, I'm sure someone would loan you a pistol :D

I meant being a GSSF member. Sorry I didn't specify that a little better. I wouldn't mind competing either. It sounds like fun either way. I do own two Glocks so I won't have to borrow anyone else's.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    How're we do'in?

Hi Steve! Are you getting a good enough response? I am really looking forward to both working and competing again this year. What a blast!! :rockwoot: :D

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Hi Vince!

Response has been about on par with previous years. Could always be more, but I take what I can get...lol

2 weeks from today. Tell your friends and neighbors ;-)

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    OK, boys & girls, it's here!!

Have had a few dropouts for various reasons, so we may be a bit short-handed (shocking, I know..), but we will make it through!

I've got hotdogs, brats and burgers for the grill.

Let's get r 'er done

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    A HUGE THANK YOU to all who came out this weekend and worked their butts off in the heat and humidity. YOU made this match a success (as usual).

One reason GSSF comes back every year is they know we come up with great RO's.

Winners of the 3 pistols were;

Vince Helmer
    Jennifer Stidham
    and some old fart named sjstill....

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Thanks & congrats.!

Thanks for having us once again Steve, you pull it all together and make it a terrific event! :D Also congratulations to you and Jennifer on winning your new Glocks. I know you have been busting your chops for a lot of years and Jennifer has been a real trooper on the Five to Glock and a great help for the last couple of years in spite of the heat! :)

PS: I hope this is an omen of better times for you and Julie.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    aw, I got something in my eye....

Thanks, Vince, you do a heck of a good job too. If it were up to me, all the volunteers would win a gun!

Top Bottom