Does Wal-Mart think we are stupid? Or ignorant?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Went to Fresh Tyme got grass feed rib steaks for $9.99 a pound. Stops Walmart for TP & misc stuff. I refuse buy meat at Walmart ....just outa grins and giggles I looked, rib steaks $14.99 to 19.99 a pound , packed in 4 to 6 oz service boats. So the price was $7.99 to $9.99 each....my goodness not on sale I can get rib steaks for aprox $11.99/lbs at Kroger or Mejier
    Am I the only one who thinks walmart preying on the ingredient or the uninformed?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Went to Fresh Tyme got grass feed rib steaks for $9.99 a pound. Stops Walmart for TP & misc stuff. I refuse buy meat at Walmart ....just outa grins and giggles I looked, rib steaks $14.99 to 19.99 a pound , packed in 4 to 6 oz service boats. So the price was $7.99 to $9.99 each....my goodness not on sale I can get rib steaks for aprox $11.99/lbs at Kroger or Mejier
    Am I the only one who thinks walmart preying on the ingredient or the uninformed?
    I think every store has some things they offer deals on and others they "make up" that lost revenue on.

Only benefit to Walmart meat is they often have what I call "Mexican" cuts readily available without having to deal with the butcher. :D

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I think every store has some things they offer deals on and others they "make up" that lost revenue on.

Only benefit to Walmart meat is they often have what I call "Mexican" cuts readily available without having to deal with the butcher. :D
    Is Mexican cut the style of meat that I see in a Mexican store? I know that sounds like a weird question but I want to know the specifics of "Mexican" cut.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Real answer: People spending other people's money (EBT) don't pay attention to what their ribeyes cost.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve never understood people claiming that they saved money at Walmart. Years ago, maybe 15, we thought we’d try doing our grocery shopping there, and it was way more expensive than kroger or Meijer, I mean NO COMPARISON to the other two.

Haven’t been in a walmart since then, we buy meat from some cattle farmer friends up in Brownstown, but still buy from Kroger too when we find a good deal.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Real answer: People spending other people's money (EBT) don't pay attention to what their ribeyes cost.
    Their shopping cart is often filled with items I seldom buy because of price. I guess it's ok...I'm not judging the person but I am questioning and judging the EBT protocols.

INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    Is Mexican cut the style of meat that I see in a Mexican store? I know that sounds like a weird question but I want to know the specifics of "Mexican" cut.
    The Walmarts in AZ used to carry beef tongue. They stopped for a while though. Sometimes they would have tripe as well.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I just mean it is cut in a way that makes fajitas, etc. easier to make. I'd rather not cut it myself.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kylie101
    Top Bottom