Status
    Not open for further replies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So you believe the liars that figure, I believe the figures lie...
    Mike, we've circled this track more times than a NASCAR race in the beer virus thread.

To me, bottom-line, for this to be true would mean that COVID vs flu death statistics are off by a factor of 10-12 times.

That requires believing that they are off by 1,000 to 1,200%.

One thousand to twelve hundred percent error!

I'm a nope on that.

Regardless, deciding whether or not to get one of the vaccines is an individual risk/benefit decision. If one believes that the COVID deaths are really just a normal flu season, then that would definitely lower the perceived benefit side of that decision equation and affect one's decision.

If there is someone out there who hasn't made up their mind on whether COVID is real or not, well, they're a unicorn. I'm done unicorn hunting. :)

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    For all the posts about getting vaccinated it is a odd juxtaposition that only 33% in the poll said they were getting it.
    The poll started 3 months ago when there were ZERO approved vaccines.

Me, for example, I was unsure at that time. Now I'm 100% getting it. The national polls say 60-70% will take it with the most recent saying only 25% absolutely will not.

The "guinea pig" factor is long gone.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Mike, we've circled this track more times than a NASCAR race in the beer virus thread.

To me, bottom-line, for this to be true would mean that COVID vs flu death statistics are off by a factor of 10-12 times.

That requires believing that they are off by 1,000 to 1,200%.

One thousand to twelve hundred percent error!

I'm a nope on that.

Regardless, deciding whether or not to get one of the vaccines is an individual risk/benefit decision. If one believes that the COVID deaths are really just a normal flu season, then that would definitely lower the perceived benefit side of that decision equation and affect one's decision.

If there is someone out there who hasn't made up their mind on whether COVID is real or not, well, they're a unicorn. I'm done unicorn hunting. :)
    No doubt about it covid is real. There is also no doubt it has been politicized by both foreign and domestic. There is no doubt our government lies to us. There is no doubt our media lies to us.

Why do you believe any of them in any concrete way? I don't know, I'm asking tough questions, I don't know who to trust for info.

It is amazes me the number of members here that have significant faith in the official reports and MSM reporting. I trust none of it and try to balance what I see.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Wife and I have had both shots. Can't figure why anyone would not get them, I mean it's just a shot! In WWII I believe we had about 360,000 combat deaths. That's just shy of a four year period. So far with Covid, if we believe the numbers, we are over 500,000 deaths.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    No doubt about it covid is real. There is also no doubt it has been politicized by both foreign and domestic. There is no doubt our government lies to us. There is no doubt our media lies to us.

Why do you believe any of them in any concrete way? I don't know, I'm asking tough questions, I don't know who to trust for info.

It is amazes me the number of members here that have significant faith in the official reports and MSM reporting. I trust none of it and try to balance what I see.
    Mike, I've posted the basis for my decisions in depth in the coronavirus and mask threads. I absolutely can be wrong, but I don't make **** up.

And zero of my position is based on blind faith in media or government. Like you, my first assumption is whatever they say is an outright lie or some manipulation with an agenda.

I've been called a every name in the book, had my manhood insulted, etc. etc. including called a bald-faced liar because I would not divulge the date/time/location of my son's wedding reception to some random ***hole on the open internet.

I'm done with this discussion/argument, even with my own sister who had to learn the hard way it's not a "hoax". Her daughter, my niece, was one of the one's who contracted COVID at the reception. She "recovered" and was back to work at the 10-day/2-week post-symptom mark. But 4 months later, she has still has long-term respiratory and cardiac issues similar to those some members have posted. She's seeing a cardiologist/pulminologist. She's in her early 30's.

Adults make their decisions and live with consequences.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Wife and I have had both shots. Can't figure why anyone would not get them, I mean it's just a shot! In WWII I believe we had about 360,000 combat deaths. That's just shy of a four year period. So far with Covid, if we believe the numbers, we are over 500,000 deaths.
    My dad was career military and whenever the family would do an overseas move, we'd get so many shots that even the military docs would say that's too many in each shoulder, it's butt cheek time! Lol!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My dad was career military and whenever the family would do an overseas move, we'd get so many shots that even the military docs would say that's too many in each shoulder, it's butt cheek time! Lol!
    Going off to BCT in 1990, they lined us up and shot us with a gun injector in both arms. Then, they handed us a card that said what we had just been vaccinated for.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    In combat, they only count combat deaths as combat deaths.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And you have no question that the number you cite is true? You did say if you believe the numbers. Do you believe the numbers? All the documented non covid deaths listed as covid deaths? The lack of deaths from normal sources? The documented lack of integrity of those presenting the numbers. You just believe?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    To be honest, I don't believe in a lot of the numbers. Too many people/places trying to get covid related $$$$'s.

Flue deaths are estimated, not actual.

How many people actually died of of something else but had Covid and was listed as Covid?
    We'll never know the actual true number.

I know Covid is for real, my best friend who other than be a little over weight spent 63 day on a vent because of Covid. He's lucky to be alive. Suffered a mild stroke while sedated and hooked to the vent.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    And you have no question that the number you cite is true? You did say if you believe the numbers. Do you believe the numbers? All the documented non covid deaths listed as covid deaths? The lack of deaths from normal sources? The documented lack of integrity of those presenting the numbers. You just believe?
    Read my post, I didn't say I believed the Covid numbers, I said IF we believed the numbers. I'm not fool enough to believe everything the govt puts out. I do believe in the past year we lost a hell of a lot of Americans to Covid. Go where you will for more precise numbers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom