Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Coercing a populace to take the jab? It was easy.
    And in the US it is oh so much easier.
    I've been told repeatedly to just stay in my basement if "I'm afraid".

Well, I guess now it's time for those people to stay in their basements if they're afraid of a vaccine.

Fair's fair, right?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Coercing a populace to take the jab? It was easy.
    And in the US it is oh so much easier.

Oh just stop it! That is just a conspiracy theory. That cannot happen in a country with a strong constitution!

Go figure, government using third parties to do what they are forbidden from do directly...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You mean Israel allows vaccinated people into their "virus free zones" but requires unvaccinated people to get tested?

The b*st*rds.
    Being a small country surrounded by people that hates you leads to no-nonsense security practices that I've always admired.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've been told repeatedly to just stay in my basement if "I'm afraid".

Well, I guess now it's time for those people to stay in their basements if they're afraid of a vaccine.

Fair's fair, right?

The mental gymnastics required to reach the conclusion that if one is scared of life they are welcome to hide from it is far from excluding people from life because they will not allow you to force them to ingest chemicals...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are you suggesting that possible COVID carriers should have no restrictions whatsoever under any circumstances?
    Yes. Up until citizens are proven to be a danger to society they have liberty to be a part of that society.

I fails to see all your posts wringing your hands about the southern border invasion that is occurring with out screening of the entrants that are non-citizens...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The goofy part of all this is that the bug is a planned for enabler* for a previously planned op for what years ago started being called the great reset... and people cannot afford to look at it for what it is.
    So like the cute lady said to Indiana Jones, "Come on, it's not that hard."

*That's why to me it's "the bank bug".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yes. Up until citizens are proven to be a danger to society they have liberty to be a part of that society.

I fails to see all your posts wringing your hands about the southern border invasion that is occurring with out screening of the entrants that are non-citizens...
    I applaud consistency.

I think others have the southern border thing covered. Let me know when you get that solved.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm sure someone has a chart that shows how Pineapple pizza is a creation of George Soros.
    Even though I'll never buy or have a pizza with pineapple on it, I'm sure there's a old style McCarthy group that has a created list of people who eat Pineapple pizza and have them connected to Sorros somehow.

But eating Pizza with Pineapple on it is so Un-American, sorta like dipping fries into ranch dressing instead of ketchup.
    Now that is SICK!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Even though I'll never buy or have a pizza with pineapple on it, I'm sure there's a old style McCarthy group that has a created list of people who eat Pineapple pizza and have them connected to Sorros somehow.

But eating Pizza with Pineapple on it is so Un-American, sorta like dipping fries into ranch dressing instead of ketchup.
    Now that is SICK!
    Right?

We all know that the proper condiments are malt vinegar and mayonnaise. :cool:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Getting my second vaccine injection next week. Feedback from coworkers is that, this is the one that knocks a person down for a few days.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Are you suggesting that possible COVID carriers should have no restrictions whatsoever under any circumstances?

This is where you lose me Mike.
    The thought that possible covid carriers shouldn't have any restrictions at all I do not agree. Like it or not some people are definitely more vulnerable to covid as other, I am one of those.
    Those vulnerable people have a right to go to places the have to go with the expectations that reasonable precautions have been taken to mitigate their exposure. I am fine with screening for sick people at certain places as that has been happening long before Covid ever existed. So Hospitals, Cancer treatment facilities, Nursing Homes, etc. should have the right to screen for higher temps, and limit access by sick employees and visitors regardless if it's covid or the flu.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The thought that possible covid carriers shouldn't have any restrictions at all I do not agree. Like it or not some people are definitely more vulnerable to covid as other, I am one of those.
    Those vulnerable people have a right to go to places the have to go with the expectations that reasonable precautions have been taken to mitigate their exposure. I am fine with screening for sick people at certain places as that has been happening long before Covid ever existed. So Hospitals, Cancer treatment facilities, Nursing Homes, etc. should have the right to screen for higher temps, and limit access by sick employees and visitors regardless if it's covid or the flu.
    Could you define your definition of a "possible covid carrier" please?

My definition would be a non-symptomatic person, you know anyone not sick.

You must have something clearly defined and as narrowly tailored as possible to restrict liberty.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Where would this stop? It is arguable the regular flu kills as many. Is this the new protocol for it? What about other diseases?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom