Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Vaccine is defined as a weakened bacteria or virus. This is a DNA altering protein synthesis MRna vaccine that does not meet the criteria of a "vaccine". We are not being told the long term effects, because we are being told studies haven't been done. Doctors Virologists by the numbers are coming out against taking the jab. Robert Kennedy Jr. Appointed to Trump's administration is speaking out against this. Children's Health Foundation is where I think you can find him. John Rappaport at Nomorefakenews.com has been speaking against vaccines for many decades.
    You do realize there is also a traditional vaccine available in the US. And many options of traditional vaccines are being used around the world for Covid too. Nobody in the US is tied to taking one of the mRNA vaccines as their only choice.

Further, I challenge that definition of vaccine. What you wrote is simply not the commonly accepted definition of vaccine in the medical community or the world at large.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    You really don’t like looking things up. This made the news months ago. Here is the actual admission from the World Health Organization. Any other research needed can be done by your fingertips.

Pretty obvious to my doctor (who alerted me to false positives), to the world and to WHO, that the labs were pushing out false positives so the WHO sent this out to correct that problem.

Oh I'm aware of the media and random interpretations of that statement. None of that shows data for any significant number of false positives. It shows a lot of people over-reacting to a news story.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I got my first shot of the Phizer vaccine Friday, had a little bit of a chill that night, slightly sore shoulder, which you'll always get with a deep muscle shot. Just waiting to get my second shot later in the month.

So far, no second head or third arm has grown, but it seems the multitude of tree rats in my area have adopted me as their new leader.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::delivery:

:D:laugh:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Now that my age group is open for the vaccine, I was attempting to schedule an appointment for when I get back from a trip... multiple locations, some Pfizer, some Moderna.

Great, now I gotta choose!

Anybody got anything on preferences between the two?

Unless there's a reason, however slight, to prefer Moderna, I'll likely get the Pfizer since that's what everyone in my family (except one) has had.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    No its not. That is only one type of vaccine. There have been other types for some time.

That's like saying "if it isn't a Chevy, it is not defined as a car."

Anyhoo...get a vaccine, don't get a vaccine- do what you want. I hear all this talk about spreading fear as if only the Karens do that. Far from, apparently.
    Do you trust the government? I have a vaccine injured child from 19.5 years ago. I have been reading vaccine horror stories ever since. What you might consider is my fear I would consider learned common sense. The things I know and the corruption in just this one industry is disheartening. People from this industry got big fines and jail for lying to Congress. That is only one small area. You might consider this as fear, but a lot of numbers are coming in about locking down the country and ruining small businesses over a bug with almost 99% survival rate. There are thousands of Doctors speaking out about this. We want our country back, but at what cost.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Vaccine is defined as a weakened bacteria or virus. This is a DNA altering protein synthesis MRna vaccine that does not meet the criteria of a "vaccine". We are not being told the long term effects, because we are being told studies haven't been done. Doctors Virologists by the numbers are coming out against taking the jab. Robert Kennedy Jr. Appointed to Trump's administration is speaking out against this. Children's Health Foundation is where I think you can find him. John Rappaport at Nomorefakenews.com has been speaking against vaccines for many decades.
    Once again, this vaccine has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with DNA. It uses modified RNA to tell the body's RNA to produce a protein that stimulates a immune response. Once it does that, the RNA (like most RNA) breaks down.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This should be a friendly thread of the free will of individuals and the choice they make regarding whether they want to take a chemical into their body. That simple.

But nope the vaxers want to push their belief on others and likely, in their private thoughts, want the government to force it on everyone. Just like the masking thread, it was a joke, folks would post that they were against government restrictions but their posts told the real truth, they liked the government pushing masking...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    My wife asked me the same question today. I'll tell you what I told her: "there's not enough of a difference to make a difference, sweet cheeks."
    Well, normally I require at least a dinner and drinks before someone calls me "sweat cheeks", lol!

And, absent some reason to think otherwise, since I have a choice, I'll likely choose Pfizer since that was my whole family will be on the same 5G! :):

This should be a friendly thread of the free will of individuals and the choice they make regarding whether they want to take a chemical into their body. That simple.

But nope the vaxers want to push their belief on others and likely, in their private thoughts, want the government to force it on everyone. Just like the masking thread, it was a joke, folks would post that they were against government restrictions but their posts told the real truth, they liked the government pushing masking...

Mike, I've heard zero "force people to take the vaccine" in real life.

What I hear from everyone is "once the vaccine is available to everyone that wants it, I'm done with the restrictions. The anti-vaxxers have made their own bed, they can sleep in it. It's there own damn problem."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

What I hear from everyone is "once the vaccine is available to everyone that wants it, I'm done with the restrictions. The anti-vaxxers have made their own bed, they can sleep in it. It's there own damn problem."

Take the blinders off and you will see the governments of the world, globalist corporations, and regular people working on "passports" to participate in life today. What the heck is that other than a conspiracy to force the vaccine on others?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Take the blinders off and you will see the governments of the world, globalist corporations, and regular people working on "passports" to participate in life today. What the heck is that other than a conspiracy to force the vaccine on others?
    I don't see any support for that among the people who want or have had the vaccine.

They are equally indignant about having to show vaccine papers to get back to normal... they are saying, literally, when everyone that wants it can get the vaccine, we go back to normal. **** the anti-vaxxers, I'm not showing papers to protect them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I’m pro-vaccine for me, openly supportive of those who choose not to take a shot of it. Also I’m anti-passport.

In addition to all that I will post facts over conspiracy theories and I will post opposing information to counter the partial truths and misleading numbers that are posted in, what often sounds like, anger toward those of us who choose to take a vaccine. I’m my case I’m a high risk individual for Covid complications, aged 60, but people under 50 are generally low risk and can make up their own minds. I believe they should also have correct information.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, normally I require at least a dinner and drinks before someone calls me "sweat cheeks", lol!

And, absent some reason to think otherwise, since I have a choice, I'll likely choose Pfizer since that was my whole family will be on the same 5G! :):

Really?
    Cause I've heard it for a while, and from a LOT of people.
    In life people that I know. Not "internet" people.

Axxe55

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Texas.
    I'm not anti-vaccine by any measure. I'm anti-vaccine for myself, for my own reasons.

Part of that is, I want to see longer term results first before I'd even consider getting vaccinated.

Other part is that I'm hesitant because of a bad reaction I had to a flu shot back in the mid 1990's. That flu shot put me in the hospital for over a week, and damn near killed me. Up side of that. I have never since had the flu!

One thing I am against is mandatory vaccines for anyone. It should always be a personal choice that the person makes.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Really?
    Cause I've heard it for a while, and from a LOT of people.
    In life people that I know. Not "internet" people.
    Would that be people talking about their employer possibly requiring it?

Or people saying everyone should be forced to be vaccinated?

I know a number of fervent anti-ANTI-vaxxers... before any vaccine was fully approved and available, I had many arguments with them about mandatory anything. My response to getting the vaccine was "I'll wait and see what the results of the trials are first." To them that was anti-vaxxer think, lol! Yeah, they are/were that fervent about a "vaccine", any vaccine, sight-unseen.

Their argument hinged upon vaccinating to prevent others from getting severe/fatal infections.

Now that the vaccines are available and proving to be 100% protective of the vaccinated against severe infection, to a person they've changed to "**** them", who cares once everyone who wants it can get it and several threw in Darwinism references.

I'm sure that if somewhere down the line, maybe a variant comes along that the vaccines only offer partial protection against, they'll revert to their norm that I HAVE to get vaccinated to protect other people regardless of what the cost/benefit looks like to me as an individual... and I'll tell them to stuff it and try and come make me if they think they can! Lol!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The posts here are predictable; "I would never support mandatory vaccines".

We no longer have the government most of you were taught in school. Our government is a partnership between what many believe is the government and globalist corporations. Their edicts are then pushed by the social media/MSM. I recently read research that indicated the US media is more pro government than the communist countries media.

I remember many years ago reading that government was obtaining, what we now call data, from the credit reporting agencies, if the government had collected this information the public would have been appalled but since it was quietly obtained from a company very little was said. This is what is going on now, privatization of government goals.

The naive ignorantly say social media is private they can do what they want without ever thinking of how they partner with government to accomplish what government is supposed to be constrained from doing, in return for favor. The same for global corporations.

Will there ever be a law requiring vaccination? Probably not, they will not need it, their partners will be who force the people that can't be propagandized to take it. If one understands the partnership, then they understand just who is forcing you to take it.

This whole vaccine thing for a virus that is likely not a deadly as the flu and we lose our minds. If the toll is adjusted for the financial incentives to code everything to the virus, then adjust for the unconscionable treatment of the old in several democrat states this is just not that big a deal.

And spare the whole "I know someone that died", I'm over it. Millions died from the flu without a peep from any of you. Show me your concerned flu threads and posts.

The cure is worse than the disease...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom