Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FWIW here is one of many mainstream sources posting in early December, sourcing medical recommendations from the FDA that were issued in November

As I previously stated, the timeline goes back to fall of 2020. The actions of FDA, CDC, WHO all occurred late/after the election. Media coverage began after the election cycle.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    So you want to see how many croak from it first!. Good call....... :rockwoot:
    VAERS reports around 1,250 deaths and 24000 vaccine adverse reactions. The PCR test is flawed and the CDC cannot produce a viable sample of what said virus actually looks like. The vaccine is totally experimental and does not qualify vaccine or as insurable hazard. Death benefits are being denied if vaccine is deemed the cause.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    VAERS reports around 1,250 deaths and 24000 vaccine adverse reactions. The PCR test is flawed and the CDC cannot produce a viable sample of what said virus actually looks like. The vaccine is totally experimental and does not qualify vaccine or as insurable hazard. Death benefits are being denied if vaccine is deemed the cause.
    As of a few days ago there were 966 deaths reported to VAERS according to The Epoch Times.

472 after Moderna injections 489 after Pfizer.

FWIW there have been ZERO deaths reported where the vaccine is the cause of death. VAERS data is investigated on a case by case basis. People who die at some point in time after receiving the vaccine may have died from old age, from other health issues, etc. so just to be clear, what is reported as an issues may ultimately be found to not be an issue.

As for adverse reaction, even a sore shoulder or fatigue for a day after the vaccination are counted as adverse reactions.

The raw numbers, when studied, are not scary. Spreading them out of context is very misleading.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    As of a few days ago there were 966 deaths reported to VAERS according to The Epoch Times.

472 after Moderna injections 489 after Pfizer.

FWIW there have been ZERO deaths reported where the vaccine is the cause of death. VAERS data is investigated on a case by case basis. People who die at some point in time after receiving the vaccine may have died from old age, from other health issues, etc. so just to be clear, what is reported as an issues may ultimately be found to not be an issue.

As for adverse reaction, even a sore shoulder or fatigue for a day after the vaccination are counted as adverse reactions.

The raw numbers, when studied, are not scary. Spreading them out of context is very misleading.
    Portugal is suing over PCR test inaccuracies and stopped vaccine until further study over 40 nursing home residents dying within days of vaccine. Which does not qualify as a vaccine..

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Portugal is suing over PCR test inaccuracies and stopped vaccine until further study over 40 nursing home residents dying within days of vaccine. Which does not qualify as a vaccine..
    Portugal signed contracts for several vaccines which are not even legal in the US or Canada

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Don't "qualify as a vaccine"....oh boy.
    That and Portugal is apparently a nation with modern medicine? Last time I was over there it was the paragon of underfunded socialized medicine in a nation that is only a few steps ahead of some of the 3rd world nations.

FWIW, many of the vaccine doses administered in Portugal were/are the Oxford/AstraZenica vaccines which is a traditional old style vaccine ... so much for the whole "doesn't qualify as a vaccine" argument. But never mind that vaccine is not legal in the US. Never mind that Portugal administered more than twice as many Ox/AZ shots as the Moderna brand. Just set facts aside.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This morning I went in for a blood draw 2+ weeks after my second shot of placebo or vaccine. They told me that they were starting a "blinded crossover" which, although it sounds like a 3 meter dive, is where they give everyone who originally got the placebo the vaccine and everyone who originally got the vaccine a placebo. They will be scheduling over the next several weeks.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This morning I went in for a blood draw 2+ weeks after my second shot of placebo or vaccine. They told me that they were starting a "blinded crossover" which, although it sounds like a 3 meter dive, is where they give everyone who originally got the placebo the vaccine and everyone who originally got the vaccine a placebo. They will be scheduling over the next several weeks.
    So, one way or another, you're getting the vaccine.

Interesting.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So, one way or another, you're getting the vaccine.

Interesting.
    Correct. They want to get everyone through the visit I just had- the one where the measure antibodies and other immunity factors 2+ weeks after the second dose and far enough out to be after the time for reactions, which is only the 1st week. Then, I think there becomes an ethical issue with knowingly not giving a vaccine and "encouraging" trial participants not to be vaccinated otherwise. Although it's not a huge ethical issue as we all knowingly signed on for that possibility and we can drop out at any time if we want to.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Correct. They want to get everyone through the visit I just had- the one where the measure antibodies and other immunity factors 2+ weeks after the second dose and far enough out to be after the time for reactions, which is only the 1st week. Then, I think there becomes an ethical issue with knowingly not giving a vaccine and "encouraging" trial participants not to be vaccinated otherwise. Although it's not a huge ethical issue as we all knowingly signed on for that possibility and we can drop out at any time if we want to.
    You can drop out anytime, but microchip stays put. ;)

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    Don't "qualify as a vaccine"....oh boy.
    Vaccine is defined as a weakened bacteria or virus. This is a DNA altering protein synthesis MRna vaccine that does not meet the criteria of a "vaccine". We are not being told the long term effects, because we are being told studies haven't been done. Doctors Virologists by the numbers are coming out against taking the jab. Robert Kennedy Jr. Appointed to Trump's administration is speaking out against this. Children's Health Foundation is where I think you can find him. John Rappaport at Nomorefakenews.com has been speaking against vaccines for many decades.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Vaccine is defined as a weakened bacteria or virus.
    No its not. That is only one type of vaccine. There have been other types for some time.

That's like saying "if it isn't a Chevy, it is not defined as a car."

Anyhoo...get a vaccine, don't get a vaccine- do what you want. I hear all this talk about spreading fear as if only the Karens do that. Far from, apparently.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Vaccine is defined as a weakened bacteria or virus. This is a DNA altering protein synthesis MRna vaccine that does not meet the criteria of a "vaccine". We are not being told the long term effects, because we are being told studies haven't been done. Doctors Virologists by the numbers are coming out against taking the jab. Robert Kennedy Jr. Appointed to Trump's administration is speaking out against this. Children's Health Foundation is where I think you can find him. John Rappaport at Nomorefakenews.com has been speaking against vaccines for many decades.
    Is it? Or is that "just how it's always been done."?

PS - the name "Nomorefakenews" is incredibly ironic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just curious. What was is the placebo? I doubt it's just saline. Maybe a different vaccine. The reason I wonder about that, if you have a reaction that people often get with vaccines, that would ruin the reason they use placebos. You'd have a really good reason to believe you got the real thing. So, maybe give you a flu shot as the placebo instead.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just curious. What was is the placebo? I doubt it's just saline. Maybe a different vaccine. The reason I wonder about that, if you have a reaction that people often get with vaccines, that would ruin the reason they use placebos. You'd have a really good reason to believe you got the real thing. So, maybe give you a flu shot as the placebo instead.
    It is saline. That is what it says in the 28 page informed consent form. I have read some things about using other vaccines for the placebo for just those reasons, but in this case, it's saline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom