• Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Multiple sources back a year or so ago. Hopefully not scrubbed if you go looking for them. One thing you definitely will find is a huge amount of PR to squash fears of what may happen to the jabberwoakies (my term for those who boldly go where no man has gone before).

PS,
    That reminds me, the causes of the effects people are getting from the vaccines, heart enlargement, tongue swelling, blood clots... The reasons for the various effects aren't addressed yet. Good grief, actually the effects aren't even cataloged yet. This process is still a study in development. The long term effects aren't known yet because enough time hasn't passed yet to see what happens. My decision to not take the jab is based upon acknowledging that I don't know and that it would be irresponsible for me to do so.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Multiple sources back a year or so ago. Hopefully not scrubbed if you go looking for them.
    Certainly can't find any and didn't see any at time. I find it hard to believe that any scientist would fear the mRNA vaccines would alter DNA since that's not how that works.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Certainly can't find any and didn't see any at time. I find it hard to believe that any scientist would fear the mRNA vaccines would alter DNA since that's not how that works.
    That's not how it is intended to work. Bear in mind that you're talking about biological systems, not gear boxes.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    That's not how it is intended to work. Bear in mind that you're talking about biological systems, not gear boxes.

Wait... I thought your point was that the mRNA vaccines AS DESIGNED altered a person's DNA.

Not so?

You want me to go look things up for you?
    Sure, please do... AFAIK, such a link doesn't exist... I've looked before.

Support your claim that "virologists" are "on the record" with concerns mRNA vaccines alter DNA.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Wait... I thought your point was that the mRNA vaccines AS DESIGNED altered a person's DNA.

Not so?

Sure, please do... AFAIK, such a link doesn't exist... I've looked before.

Support your claim that "virologists" are "on the record" with concerns mRNA vaccines alter DNA.
    You are mistaken.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Some of you here are like cultists, you are compelled to attack anything that questions the cult. You act like science has not been politicized and worse, co-opted by the military of our enemies if not our own too. Our medical and science health organizations have explicitly lied to us, but you still believe them.

News flash!!! If it cannot be openly debated, it is not science....

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The biological systems that exist aren't capable of incorporating an mRNA vaccine into the human genome.

If you want to talk CRISPR, then sure, but not an mRNA strand. It doesn't work.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Some of you here are like cultists, you are compelled to attack anything that questions the cult. You act like science has not been politicized and worse, co-opted by the military of our enemies if not our own too. Our medical and science health organizations have explicitly lied to us, but you still believe them.

Debate is point, counter point... finding areas of agreement and disagreement... asking for a link or other support for an assertion of an expert, any expert, on the record is not cultist... it IS debate.

Sometimes even strongly held convictions crumble upon open debate... mRNA vaccines altering DNA by design is one of those, IMO.

We didn't even get to the point that the vaccines do not include sequences for entering the cell nucleus, which is a predicate for altering DNA, nor sequences for replicating and assembling a viron... etc, etc.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Or, now try to pay attention.

Some of us fully understand the fact that people are going to play those exact games at every available opportunity, and we still choose to FREELY get the vaccine because of reasons you are unaware of.

But as I stated I truly believe you are unaware of this fact.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Source?

I haven't seen any actual scientists express concern over it.
    You can be cavalier about this, rest on the notion that its safe unless exhaustively proven otherwise, and get jabbed until you look like a pincushion.

As for me, I am not going to serve as a lab rat for people I particularly distrust pushing unproven "vaccines" for which they have been granted an exemption from liability.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You can be cavalier about this, rest on the notion that its safe unless exhaustively proven otherwise, and get jabbed until you look like a pincushion.

As for me, I am not going to serve as a lab rat for people I particularly distrust pushing unproven "vaccines" for which they have been granted an exemption from liability.
    I'm not cavalier about it. I just understand the science of mRNA vaccines and human genetics. It's not like mRNA vaccines just suddenly became a thought last year, many institutions have been researching the technology for many years. It was even discussed in some of my text books back in school.

As to your lab rat comment, the vaccines were tested and shown to be safe and effective.

Also, pretending it shouldn't be considered a vaccine is just absurd and worn out at this point. I assume that was the purpose of the quotations around it. A vaccine is anything put into the body to provide a degree of immunity to a given disease or pathogen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom