Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Of course. It’s impact on a person isn’t a lot different from the flu. The thing that makes this really worse than the flu is that it’s so much easier to catch, so more people are affected.

But we didn’t need to shut down the whole country. Didn’t need to make everyone wear masks everywhere. Just follow the 4 D’s and get on with life. And maybe be a bit more careful at home, because that’s where most of the spread is.
    I'm familiar with only 1 D....

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Throughout this whole scamdemic, I had been following common sense, a trusted doctor, and government mandates of course... OK... last one was a joke.

I am now ready to turn over a new leaf....and take the expert advice of the internet.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If it was not politicized it certainly would not be worse than the flu it it were properly managed to protect the vulnerable and not incentivized to boost numbers...

Isn't there some pharmaceutical forum that could use you as a mod to keep people straight? This is a gun forum where we correct improper use of clip, not regular joes discussion current events...
    Lol!

You talking about the clips I use for my pew pews??

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Not at all.

What do you think the next scam is?
    Honestly I'm concerned about when they activate the mind control chips they administered in the COVID vaccine. Anyone without brain control will be hopeless to fight off their mind control.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The controllers like you cannot let it die, though they often say they want it too. They just want others to let it die so they can control them...
    Mbills is a controller? Eh, maybe a good apologist for pharma, and c’mon. It’s just a job. but a controller? That’s wack.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well the jig is up. I'm a shill for and coconspirator of the oft feared big pharma. I'll be using the chips we implanted at birth with the eye ointment to wipe your memories clean.

Btw, we cured all diseases years ago but decided to just hide it because we couldn't possibly find a way to make money on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom