JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I dug around and found this....
    " One of the main treatments for severe COVID cases depends on getting plasma from people that have recovered from COVID (the plasma has the antibodies that their body made to fight off the COVID), and the vaccine apparently eliminates those antibodies, making plasma from vaccinated people worthless for that treatment."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nobody died in 2010, that's pretty cool... Actually, the numbers show some must have come back from the dead... When did that walking dead show start anyhow?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your blood is worthless if you've taken the vaccine....

Wait. So the vaccine wipes out the antibodies gained from having the disease?

Why the **** would anyone want that if they've already had the disease?

Does it wipe out only the COVID antibodies? :n00b:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "was"? ;)

Where's T.Lex hiding?

There was one post where I listed a plethora of things that were considered the mark of the beast.

stanley_ipkiss_goes_to_doctor.gif

Mask, Mark ... close enough
    Oh. Is it still the pope?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Add IU to the list requiring the vaccine for all staff facility and students for the fall

apparently schools aren’t scared of an osha recordable like private companies are.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Got my 4th shot this week, 2 real, 2 fake. I'm pretty sure the last 2 were fake.

No more appointments until January of 2022. I've had plenty of blood drawn since February and feel about a 1/2 quart low. Won't miss the vampires...oh wait, I need a blood draw for my own purposes now.

Anyhoo, I take it that we should hear some official results from the Novavax Stage 3 U.S./Mexico study soon. End of May, beginning of June.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Add IU to the list requiring the vaccine for all staff facility and students for the fall

apparently schools aren’t scared of an osha recordable like private companies are.
    UofL isn't requiring the vaccine, per se. They're saying that vaccinated people don't have to wear masks or social distance. How they plan to enforce that is not mentioned.

On the surface it kinda looks like a peer pressure tactic. Dangle a carrot to get compliance, as well as identifying the people who aren't vaccinated so that social pressure is on them to fit in. Except we have the David Hogg syndrome where crazy lefties can't relinquish their badge of sacrificial honor. So I suspect that many college students who are vaccinated will still wear the mask.

They don't have to wear the mask outdoors now unless they're in an area where they can't be 6' apart from people. The times I've been on campus since the pandemic hit I've seen many students walking down the sidewalk alone wearing masks.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Got my 4th shot this week, 2 real, 2 fake. I'm pretty sure the last 2 were fake.

No more appointments until January of 2022. I've had plenty of blood drawn since February and feel about a 1/2 quart low. Won't miss the vampires...oh wait, I need a blood draw for my own purposes now.

Anyhoo, I take it that we should hear some official results from the Novavax Stage 3 U.S./Mexico study soon. End of May, beginning of June.
    I'm guessing that's why they are not expected to seek authorization until July.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The important thing. Do you get your papers?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sounds to me like the only patients in need of plasma these days are Covid patients.
    It's nice that all the other illnesses needing plasma have been cured.
    First, it's a matter of not knowing (yet) what vaccines do to regarding antibodies acquired from COVID.

Second, people who have gotten the vaccine can and do donate blood which is used for all kinds of purposes.

Third, convalescent plasma, while still used at times, isn't the prominent choice that is was last year. There are other, better treatments.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom