• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I am a Colts fan, I don't even watch other teams play. With that said, is Peyton trying to capture to "most interceptions thrown in a season" record this year?

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am a Colts fan, I don't even watch other teams play. With that said, is Peyton trying to capture to "most interceptions thrown in a season" record this year?

I can give him a pass on some from the previous game, but both of these today were horrible. Love the Colts, my favorite team of any sport, but with the way Jville is playing and as bad as Indy is playing this season is about as close to it gets to being over.

To make matters even worse, my fantasy teams are going down in flames today too. I was killing it in the INGO league and I am getting crushed today.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA

Exactly!!!!!!! How can you go from the best to the worst just like that???
    Watch Peyton and find out. I say this while being a COLTS fan.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'm not gonna give up on this game yet. Garcon is playing like a man possessed rightnow. He can't do it all...but that might just get the Colts heads out of there Arses, as well as start to get the Cowboys back on their heals a bit.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm always hopeful that they'll turn it around, just made a TD in fact. I understand that we're playing with several key members of the team off of the field but Peyton's mojo is 12 kinds of jacked up this season.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Have to admit they're playing without a lot of starters, but holy moly! Still my team though, so gotta love 'em. While I was typing they scored. Gets better all the time.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Come on now, we all know if the Colts have a bad start they show up in the 2nd half as they are doing with another TD just now!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    He's just trolling other threads. He'll be back, and we'll play "whack a mole" with him again.

No, I've been reading this thread and purposely not posting in it. You cry like a girl when I do post here. Are you now crying that I'm not?

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Oh please, tell us what we are missing. Why did the Colts lose?!?

You are an expert and we all love reading your informative posts in this thread. You should be a NFL coach, why are you here?

Top Bottom