• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I missed the show, is there a link to it somewhere that I can listen after it aired?

I'm sure someone can provide a direct link, but you can probably find it if you go to the WIBC website and poke around bit. There is supposed to be a podcast, also, but I don't know how quickly they get that up on the website.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I missed the show, is there a link to it somewhere that I can listen after it aired?

Me too.. Working last Saturday..
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I listened to the 2 hours. Had the radio on in the kitchen while i cooked a big dinner. Had the radio on outside where my wife was doing yard work and daughter was playing...so essentially I listened to the vast majority of the show.
    I was impressed by how Guy seemed comfortable...made me think it wasnt his first time behind a Mic (besides prior interview appearances). The entire show was filled with great information. I like the direction its going. I will be a regular listener a possible caller.
    I will make an amateur suggestion and one request. My suggestion is that every show starts or somehow incorporates "The 4 Rules". My request would be that you try to get AWR Hawkins on your show (at least occasionally).
    Keep up the great work, Guy!

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Guy, how about having someone from ACLDN guest-host a segment and explain the basics of their organization and the legal-ese of using deadly force in SD? Most of us here probably know just enough, but I wonder if that's true of the majority of the show's audience.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Guy, how about having someone from ACLDN guest-host a segment and explain the basics of their organization and the legal-ese of using deadly force in SD? Most of us here probably know just enough, but I wonder if that's true of the majority of the show's audience.

I am in the ACLDN network of attorneys and I actually teach other lawyers the law of self-defense in Indiana. I think people would be interested in programs like ACLDN, USCCA Shield and others, but when we get into the law of Indiana (which we will), it'll be me doing the talking. :D

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    How about a discussion about the various gun control laws (both state and federal) that either are or have existed. For example, over the last couple of years, we've heard a lot of noise about universal background checks. it is my understanding, that Indiana used to have one as well and it was useless.

Many INGOers know about NFA and GCA but maybe many of your listeners won't. How did they come into existence? Background on who wrote them, what the effect has been on gun owner rights, and things of that nature? Another aspect -- about controlling the carrying of firearms being related to racial issues?

In other words, let's educate folks on the laws we're enduring and therefore why we should all support leaving them all in the dust bin of history.

All great ideas. You folks are writing my next several shows for me!!

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Hey, folks - it looks like "The Gun Guy" show is going to be on in the evening the whole rest of this week, 6:00 to 7:00 pm. Tony Katz is usually on every morning, 6:00 to 10:00 am, but Tony is on vacation this week and Abdul Shabazz ("Abdul at Large") is filling in in for Tony in the morning. So I'll be subbing for Abdul tonight through Friday, 6:00 to 7:00 pm.

(The regular "gun guy" show will still air on Saturdays from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.)

Please listen in!

Guy

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I poked around on the site but I did not see any podcasts. Any chance I just missed it?

Webmaster is probably slow as usual. A day or two after the new lineup started I couldnt find any info on the changes. (new 10 at 10, Garrison at a different time, Dana live, etc)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep. Still waiting to hear the first episode. Guy, any way to light a fire under that process?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Hey, folks - it looks like "The Gun Guy" show is going to be on in the evening the whole rest of this week, 6:00 to 7:00 pm. Tony Katz is usually on every morning, 6:00 to 10:00 am, but Tony is on vacation this week and Abdul Shabazz ("Abdul at Large") is filling in in for Tony in the morning. So I'll be subbing for Abdul tonight through Friday, 6:00 to 7:00 pm.

(The regular "gun guy" show will still air on Saturdays from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.)

Please listen in!

Guy

wow! Weekday evening 6-7 time slot. Nice (even just temporarily) I'll be tuning in.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    It looks like it'll be a week or so until they start posting podcasts on the site - I'm on the schedule if you look at Schedule week of July 13 | 93.1 WIBC but I don't have a page under "Weekends" on the home page yet. We're working on that! One of the producers (who is very cool) said he may try to park a recording of the show out on Dropbox or somewhere similar that I can link to - I'll post that link if/when that happens.

Thanks again for the interest and the support, folks! INGO rocks.

Guy

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I am in the ACLDN network of attorneys and I actually teach other lawyers the law of self-defense in Indiana. I think people would be interested in programs like ACLDN, USCCA Shield and others, but when we get into the law of Indiana (which we will), it'll be me doing the talking. :D

Guy

I actually learned about you and your practice when I joined ACLDN, before I even knew you were active here :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It looks like it'll be a week or so until they start posting podcasts on the site - I'm on the schedule if you look at Schedule week of July 13 | 93.1 WIBC but I don't have a page under "Weekends" on the home page yet. We're working on that! One of the producers (who is very cool) said he may try to park a recording of the show out on Dropbox or somewhere similar that I can link to - I'll post that link if/when that happens.

Thanks again for the interest and the support, folks! INGO rocks.

Guy

Do you have access to that content or does WIBC have exclusive hold in it? Just thinking a podcast on a separate site of your own would do well for your brand and serve the listening public better also.

Top Bottom