• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Same here. It's easier than sitting through all of WIBC's commercials.

Yep, I understand that's how they keep the lights on, but it's too much for me. It's like 5 minutes of talk followed by 20 minutes of commercials any time I try to listen to Guy, Dana or Tony. Too bad as I love listening to their shows, but not enough to listen to all the dang ads.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep, I understand that's how they keep the lights on, but it's too much for me. It's like 5 minutes of talk followed by 20 minutes of commercials any time I try to listen to Guy, Dana or Tony. Too bad as I love listening to their shows, but not enough to listen to all the dang ads.

Yesterday's show is up on iTunes now. 1:15:30 long...out of 120 possible minutes. Like you said, they have to pay the bills, I understand that....but geeze!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    He was at our Reveres Riders carbine shoot today and had to leave early to do the radio show. I didn't get to hear but the last couple minutes on the way home. I'll have to try and do the pod cast thing the kids are talking about.
    By the way, what a class act! Guy is a professional trainer, has a radio program, and an attorney (not to mention family) and takes the time to come out and enjoy a day with a volunteer cadre of teachers put on a very basic carbine class.
    Thanks Guy, it was good to see you today!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    He was at our Reveres Riders carbine shoot today and had to leave early to do the radio show. I didn't get to hear but the last couple minutes on the way home. I'll have to try and do the pod cast thing the kids are talking about.
    By the way, what a class act! Guy is a professional trainer, has a radio program, and an attorney (not to mention family) and takes the time to come out and enjoy a day with a volunteer cadre of teachers put on a very basic carbine class.
    Thanks Guy, it was good to see you today!

You forgot: he rides motorcycles and us said to smoke cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Has anyone seen the podcast from Saturday 12/8 yet? It hasn’t automatically downloaded yet. Usually it’s on my phone when I get up on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom