• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The most overt racism that exists today is against white people. Specifically white heterosexual males (when you consider all discrimination and not just racism). Been dealing with it my whole life.

Uhhhhh..... nevermind. I’ll just say I disagree, and that’s a whole ‘nother discussion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uhhhhh..... nevermind. I’ll just say I disagree, and that’s a whole ‘nother discussion.
    He said overt. That’s not to say there isn’t racism today against Blacks. It’s more subtle because there are more social consequences for White people being real ass racists. There are almost no consequences in the reciprocal. In fact, “racism” has been redefined such that it cannot exist in the reciprocal. So he’s actually right about that. Well, unless you go on Gab.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He said overt. That’s not to say there isn’t racism today against Blacks. It’s more subtle because there are more social consequences for White people being real ass racists. There are almost no consequences in the reciprocal. In fact, “racism” has been redefined such that it cannot exist in the reciprocal. So he’s actually right about that. Well, unless you go on Gab.

I appreciate you informing me who the most overt forms of racism typically target.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    GONE off? He does it to annoy. You probably don’t get the reference. Let’s just say I strongly suspect it’s a hobby.
    His motive has become too obvious recently. Its only hurting his own credibility, there will be a time when he wants to engage in serious discourse and won’t be taken seriously.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Did you forget? We can’t hear the same dog whistles, therefor our opinions on racism are discredited because we are white... which is actually racist, but, you know, that’s ok.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    His motive has become too obvious recently. Its only hurting his own credibility, there will be a time when he wants to engage in serious discourse and won’t be taken seriously.

People take me seriously? Gravy man. Graaaaaavy. I simply post my opinions as I see them. But seriously bro, look at my join date. Ive toned it down significantly since then, with the hopes that people would stop stepping on their *****. Never had a problem with discourse, don’t think I will in the future.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People take me seriously? Gravy man. Graaaaaavy. I simply post my opinions as I see them. But seriously bro, look at my join date. Ive toned it down significantly since then, with the hopes that people would stop stepping on their *****. Never had a problem with discourse, don’t think I will in the future.
    But do you still do it to annoy? Like the “good Kut” thing you did when you came back. I was like, hey. An intellectually honest Kut. He’s looking at both sides. Taking a balanced view. I was thinking, I actually like this Kut. Was hoping it was real, but suspecting that at some point you’d fall into the same old habits. And...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But do you still do it to annoy? Like the “good Kut” thing you did when you came back. I was like, hey. An intellectually honest Kut. He’s looking at both sides. Taking a balanced view. I was thinking, I actually like this Kut. Was hoping it was real, but suspecting that at some point you’d fall into the same old habits. And...

Ive always been intellectually honest. I was speaking of how I addressed other members. I could play the dozens with the best of them, but I became tired of that, mainly because it made the mods work too hard. So now I just take the incoming, and sprinkle some snark here and there when people step out of line.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ive always been intellectually honest. I was speaking of how I addressed other members. I could play the dozens with the best of them, but I became tired of that, mainly because it made the mods work too hard. So now I just take the incoming, and sprinkle some snark here and there when people step out of line.

I thought maybe when you got benched it got your attention on two levels. One, that it could happen to you despite all the fancy footwork; and two you got worried the mods might notice how much less work it was for them when you were riding the pine and thus be more likely to arrange a repeat of the experience

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Weird, if that were true why in the first post of a thread you started did you say “I’ll bring the cheese”. That doesn’t sound like taking the incoming and sprinkling snark when people step out of line. That sounds like an attempt to annoy and stir a pot. You know what you’re doing, and I’ll give you credit, you’re great at giving the illusion that you only do it in response, but it’s “intellectually dishonest”.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I thought maybe when you got benched it got your attention on two levels. One, that it could happen to you despite all the fancy footwork; and two you got worried the mods might notice how much less work it was for them when you were riding the pine and thus be more likely to arrange a repeat of the experience

Thank you for instructing me on things that should get my attention.

Top Bottom