• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well yeah. But if you look at our "quality" post count, it's pretty close to the same.

You're stuck at 50? I've been active in the classifieds so I know I have 50. You have much more rep though....

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you meant no one “here” participating in this particular conversation, sure, notwithstanding yer random “stormfront lite” But there have been members, short-lived as they were, who would say stuff like that to stir stuff up. But you know that. You’ve been around a little longer than me.

I concede that is probably true.

I was thinking more of those actively participating and limited my pool.

Then I peed in it

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    By NOI, I meant Nation of Islam or Farrakhan splinter types who identify as Muslim, have been recognized at various points of time as Muslim I believe by more mainstream perhaps for political expediency more than anything else, but aren't really Islamic in many of their tenets. Kinda like orthodox Christians and their relationship with Mormons/LDS.

I understand what you meant by NOI, just wasn't sure how you meant how many groups. They didn't break it down further than Muslim/Islamic, so no Sunni, Shiite, NOI, etc. Christians were about the only religion that was broken down further than that, there were Protestant, Evangelical, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, and just plain old Christian.

So no idea if any in the poll were NOI or similar, so any or no skew is unable to be determined. But just on the basis of the numbers with Trump's support among others trending up over the last few years, would you agree that his policies perceived or actual are probably not the reason for the low support?

Top Bottom