• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nah, see, those vast stores of Republican racists you claim exist would have shown up in droves to put President Trump over to top of biden because biden just isn't racist enough.

Also, you didn't address the clearly sexist wing of the democrat party.

Again, show your work, 'cause obviously, I don't shop there.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Again, show your work, 'cause obviously, I don't shop there.

Starting around post #34 of this thread...

This was about President Trump winning and where his support came from ... you weren't talking about democrat voters here.

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Kutnupe14

He won due to a combination of things:
    -He was believed to be an outsider
    -Hilary Clinton was his opponent
    -He had a strong personality
    -His "success" in business people thought would translate well to running the economy
    -He was a Republican that wasn't afraid to fight back against the Democrats
    -He appealed to a certain segment of voters who thought they were losing "their" country to non-white, non-Christian persons.

*** one need not subscribe to all reasons to justify their vote***

ETA: another goose egg from you on the sexists in the democrat party that didn't vote for hitlary like they did for an old white guy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, it’s not a fair point. If I was the only one hearing them, you’d have a fair point.... but we both know I’m not. There are plenty of people that believe the same. It’s not my fault it hurts peoples feelings.
    There you go with the feelings thing again. And I don’t doubt that other people overly sensitive to race hear things not intended too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There you go with the feelings thing again. And I don’t doubt that other people overly sensitive to race hear things not intended too.

Conversely, people that aren't racists have been getting tired of being accused of being racists, so their sensitivity has been cranked up as well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe it was a case if voting for the “lesser of two racists?” :dunno:
    Well, Biden, sure. Telling Black people that if they don’t vote for him they’re not really black is racist AF. Telling Black people that Mitt Romney would put them back in chains, while trying to sound “Black” is racist AF. The Corn Pop saga was off the charts racist AF.

Trump? I dunno. I really don’t think he’s any more racist than the average American including you. He certainly doesn’t have it on tape like Biden does.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, Biden, sure. Telling Black people that if they don’t vote for him they’re not really black is racist AF. Telling Black people that Mitt Romney would put them back in chains, while trying to sound “Black” is racist AF. The Corn Pop saga was off the charts racist AF.

Trump? I dunno. I really don’t think he’s any more racist than the average American including you. He certainly doesn’t have it on tape like Biden does.

I appreciate you telling Black people what they should consider as racist. I’ll see you at the NAACP meeting at 7p?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Conversely, people that aren't racists have been getting tired of being accused of being racists, so their sensitivity has been cranked up as well.

Those folks need to toughen up. If you’re not a racist, be happy knowing you’re not. You have no reason to prove otherwise to anybody even if you are accused of being so.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I appreciate you telling Black people what they should consider as racist. I’ll see you at the NAACP meeting at 7p?
    Are you saying white people don’t know what it is? And I didn’t tell you what you should consider racism. I assumed we’d mutually agree on that. Wait. Are you saying you don’t see that as racism? Would it change if you imagined Trump doing all that?

I could just imagine Trump telling that story in his Trumpy voice, There was this guy. You know. A big guy. Not as big as me. But big. And his hands were definitely not as big as mine. But this guy, his name was Corn Pop. Everyone called him Corn Pop. You know Corn Pop really looked up to me. Not just because I’m tall. You know I’m tall. YUGE hands. And Corn Pop looked up to me because he respected me. We had this falling out. Well, not because he didn’t like me. Everyone likes me. And it wasn’t really a falling out. More like a disagreement...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Those folks need to toughen up. If you’re not a racist, be happy knowing you’re not. You have no reason to prove otherwise to anybody even if you are accused of being so.

So when you get offended by people talking about "thugs", because that's a stereotype and you're not a thug, you should just toughen up and be happy knowing you're not a thug? Because you know, you have no reason to prove otherwise, even if you're accused of being so (even though that's not the case - individuals are "thugs" - not an entire group of people - at least that's the way I think). Got it. :yesway:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

There's a severe problem with that. It doesn't matter how racist or not racist you are.
    Once you are labeled as such, nothing you do will ever change that, and it affects your future employment options and social standing.

"Racist" being as weaponized as it is and as carelessly thrown around as it is, will remain one of the more dangerous elements of the current saga of the culture war.
    Proof isn't necessary, as the calibration of their accusations simply drift over time until it doesn't matter what you have or haven't done, you can be "credibly" labeled as a racist.

I was listening to some tapes of recent BLM riots, as they were descending on a Biden supporter's home. The Biden supporter was yelling that he was on their side and begging them to be peaceful. Their response to him? "Telling black people to be peaceful during a protest is white supremacy."

You have to acknowledge this **** can't keep going the way it is.

This doesn't end with less racism if this issue isn't addressed. Real racism will start becoming necessary for people to survive in this climate. It just forces people into a corner without any hope of defending themselves, and that's when people start finding others who are willing to help them. Take a quick look at the cliques in any prison if you want to see the future of American streets.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Are you saying white people don’t know what it is? And I didn’t tell you what you should consider racism. I assumed we’d mutually agree on that. Wait. Are you saying you don’t see that as racism? Would it change if you imagined Trump doing all that?

The most overt racism that exists today is against white people. Specifically white heterosexual males (when you consider all discrimination and not just racism). Been dealing with it my whole life.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s not that people are just butthurt about being called racists. It’s an effective tactic to marginalize, disenfranchise, and sic the angry mob on them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

LOL

Kut speaks for ALL black Americans now...

We all know that black Americans are not a very diverse group so I guess we have to listen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    LOL

Kut speaks for ALL black Americans now...

We all know that black Americans are not a very diverse group so I guess we have to listen.

Nah, brauh, I speak for all the awesome people; color not a requirement.

Kut (founding member)

Top Bottom