• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmccorkel

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Chesterton
    If that guy fesses up in here, this could go down as the most epic INGO thread of all time.

***Fingers crossed***

How so?

(And I don't disagree with the rest of your post, but what did you do with the real sepe?)

BTW, how does a ping pong ball ruin an engine in the first place? I ask because I'm wondering if the ping pong ball blocks the gas from flowing or if it's when the plastic dissolves and messes stuff up...I can certainly get a ping pong ball into the tank, it just won't be round after it's in there.:):

Going off topic here.. I don't think it would even fit through the filler-hole. Unless you physically disconnected the filler-neck and dropped it in, or smashed it, as you mentioned. Old fuel tanks didn't have in-tank pumps and the ball could block the fuel line, i guess. On the other hand, I suppose the plastic would eventually degrade and clog the lines.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    lovemywoods and I have hosted around 100 different INGOers at his private range over the years and we've never had any major issues like the one described in the OP. I think this issue is the exception and not the rule.

Oh, there's a few members I'd have out but never a "get together". An INGO member installed all of my hardwood flooring. There are a few members here who I would call great friends but I don't trust easily those I meet on inter webs.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Bloodthirsty bunch of INGO'ers tonight.
    I'll wait for the explanation before I hang him on the fence for the critters to munch on.
    I doubt it's anything other than my assumption but I'll wait.
    IF I don't get satisfaction I'll take out billboard ads and post his pic on a S&M site to start with.
    I wonder IF we could have a Trial by peers on INGO. Lots of ideas floating around.
    Heck, I'm getting enough ideas to write a book on "How to Mess with Idiots".
    I'm going back to the classified section. Ruining a good brandy buzz here.

But i just went out and bought all these pitchforks and torches. Sure you dont wanna bring back the ol tar and featherin trick?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ping Pong Ball Trick - The idea was NOT to block gas flow but there was something you inject into the ball first then put it into the tank but on cars now days the filler area has a small hole so won't fit.

After inserting ball, get away because after several minutes it will blow up. Not saying what was put into the ball because of obvious reasons. Not that I know anything about this. :rolleyes:

So Harry, now that your buzzed,.............can I shoot on your property now? :D

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    don't see why it couldn't be driven out.

truck.gif

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Oh, there's a few members I'd have out but never a "get together". An INGO member installed all of my hardwood flooring. There are a few members here who I would call great friends but I don't trust easily those I meet on inter webs.

Well, at least all is not lost for me

Top Bottom