• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I made a commentso vile, so disgusting and offensive that it resulted in a ban. (But the comment wasn't removed) I'll stick to the INGO approved topics from now. 45ACP vs 9MM? Does +P really matter. And of course, everyone's favorite subject: bacon.

Thanks for those who rooted for me. If you log out while you're banned you can still read. I lurked, which I'll probably do more of than posting now anyhow.

EDIT: Hey, what handgun does everyone carry and what is better: A Glock or a S&W?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I made a commentso vile, so disgusting and offensive that it resulted in a ban. (But the comment wasn't removed) I'll stick to the INGO approved topics from now. 45ACP vs 9MM? Does +P really matter. And of course, everyone's favorite subject: bacon.

Thanks for those who rooted for me. If you log out while you're banned you can still read. I lurked, which I'll probably do more of than posting now anyhow.

EDIT: Hey, what handgun does everyone carry and what is better: A Glock or a S&W?

Welcome back!! And If I had to choose, S&W :-) Glocks suck! :laugh:

:popcorn:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Or you can do like some people and just turn every thread into another status update thread....

By the way... gun show in the Fort this weekend. I assume everyone but me is going...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Or you can do like some people and just turn every thread into another status update thread....

By the way... gun show in the Fort this weekend. I assume everyone but me is going...

I'm not. Too far. We are going up to Indy tomorrow though. You got big plans?

:whistle:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Install adblock plus.

This is just a general recommendation, and not related at all to INGO or any other website browsing.

It even skips the ads on youtube vids!

Yep, I already have AdBlock installed AND Ghostery (to block ad trackers and other prying eyes).

Though as someone who relies on ad revenue from my own sites to make a living, I whitelist sites I like so I see their ads if they're not intrusive. The INGO ads are alright by me. The trackers, not so much.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yep, I already have AdBlock installed AND Ghostery (to block ad trackers and other prying eyes).

Though as someone who relies on ad revenue from my own sites to make a living, I whitelist sites I like so I see their ads if they're not intrusive. The INGO ads are alright by me. The trackers, not so much.

So....watcha do Lebowski?

Sorry. Can't resist quoting that movie.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ah good point!!! And don't forget to pick up a midnight snack!!

Maybe ice cream would be good.

Not one of my questions I prepared were asked, but I did make some decisions about who to vote for in a few races. Both sheriff candidates assured the room that they are pro 2A rights and that they take an oath to uphold constitutional rights and would do nothing to disarm the citizens.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Not one of my questions I prepared were asked, but I did make some decisions about who to vote for in a few races. Both sheriff candidates assured the room that they are pro 2A rights and that they take an oath to uphold constitutional rights and would do nothing to disarm the citizens.

Yes!! That sounds awesome!! And congrats to Mom for hitting 8K!!:rockwoot:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Yes!! That sounds awesome!! And congrats to Mom for hitting 8K!!:rockwoot:

Has the OP done something to offend you? I've seen nothing but respectful requests from him that we not litter this thread up with whining or turn it into another Status Update thread. Why are we denying him that request?

I don't mean to single you guys out (just the most recent posts I could quote for examples), there are several members doing this and I've been guilty of it as well, but with the turbulence on INGO as of late, this thread has the potential to be a valuable tool in keeping those of us who still enjoy being here from crossing lines that prevent it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom