Which Candidate Best Represents You and do You Intend to Support?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which do You Intend to Support with Your Vote? (and why ifyou choose to comment)

• Total voters

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Virgil Goode for President 2012 - Intro
    11833.jpg
    One problem with Goode. He won't be on the ballot in Indiana, (and many other states) and a write in vote IS a thrown away vote in Indiana.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One problem with Goode. He won't be on the ballot in Indiana, (and many other states) and a write in vote IS a thrown away vote in Indiana.

I can't believe my eyes!

Was that supposed to be purple? Or do you really mean voting for a person with no chance of winning is a waste of time?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I can't believe my eyes!

Was that supposed to be purple? Or do you really mean voting for a person with no chance of winning is a waste of time?
    If I meant that, I would have said it. Write in votes in Indiana don't get counted in any substantive manner. Can't say I've ever even seen one reported in the official results, either. Goode won't be on the ballot. Better to choose a candidate who will be on the ballot and who a vote will count for.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    If George Washington or Thomas Jefferson were alive today, who do you think they would be supporting?

If you believe in the greatness of our founding fathers and patriots of the past, can you honestly say that they would be supporting BHO or Romney given what they represent?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    For the Johnson voters, do you feel that your candidate has a chance of winning?

If he's in the debates, which is a long shot, he might turn some heads. Long odds even then, since he's going to be hundreds of millions behind in fundraising, unfortunately.

I'll decide when we get to that point.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If I meant that, I would have said it. Write in votes in Indiana don't get counted in any substantive manner. Can't say I've ever even seen one reported in the official results, either. Goode won't be on the ballot. Better to choose a candidate who will be on the ballot and who a vote will count for.

Whew!

That's a relief. I was just trying to think of some witty way of saying these threads are about as useless as those OC/CC threads in that they go on and on...same arguements...with nobody ever being able to convince another to change their mind.

Until I read your post.

Now, the world is back to normal.

Carry on. :laugh:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sorry for your loss.

It is your loss too.

If George Washington or Thomas Jefferson were alive today, who do you think they would be supporting?

If you believe in the greatness of our founding fathers and patriots of the past, can you honestly say that they would be supporting BHO or Romney given what they represent?

I'm guessing they'd either gather up some buddies for a colonial can of whoop ass or they'd take their ball and move onto a new land that wasn't so littered with idiots.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    It is your loss too.

I'm guessing they'd either gather up some buddies for a colonial can of whoop ass or they'd take their ball and move onto a new land that wasn't so littered with idiots.

I started to type that same thing then deleted it as I didn't want to be leading too much.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Johnson. Because he hasn't proclaimed his support for, or signed, an Assault Weapons Ban of any sort.

So, would you cast that vote on principle, knowing that it would in effect result in re-election of Obama ... just so you can feel good about your vote??

I've never understood this mindset. A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the liberal. Plain and simple.

But, do whatever you want. You know, it won't matter. Indiana will go for Romney anyway with or without your vote.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Like Castro? Mao?

Hopefully, they'd be able to recapture that lightening in a bottle once again and lead the people to do the right thing. To do as you would suggest would make them no better than the bolshiviks in the one scenerio and quitters in the other.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Like Castro? Mao?

Hopefully, they'd be able to recapture that lightening in a bottle once again and lead the people to do the right thing. To do as you would suggest would make them no better than the bolshiviks in the one scenerio and quitters in the other.

Do you think the idiocy this country is enjoying is something that can be reigned in so that it ends with the country back on track to being anything but set up for failure? If you truly do believe it can, please enlighten me.

Top Bottom