• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Teeter is one of the best characters in the show she’s up there with rip for me. Go figure rip in real life supports a lot of veteran causes and she is outdoorsy they get even cooler.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Teeter is one of the best characters in the show she’s up there with rip for me. Go figure rip in real life supports a lot of veteran causes and she is outdoorsy they get even cooler.

Love me some Teeter...

giphy.gif

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Costner leaving the show? He is limited himself to shooting no more than 65 days a year, but that is still too much? Sounds like the cast and Taylor are a bit frustrated with Kevins demands. There are plenty of other online "rumors" Taylor and Kevin are not always the best of friends.

McConaughey to lead spin off? Paramount is being rather vague.

Last edited:

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Costner leaving the show? He is limited himself to shooting no more than 65 days a year, but that is still too much? Sounds like the cast and Taylor are a bit frustrated with Kevins demands. There are plenty of other online "rumors" Taylor and Kevin are not always the best of friends.

As much as I like McConaughey, and I think he is great, there is no show without Kevin Costner.

I mean honestly I like him a lot but they can have Jamie get his way take him to the train station and the show would go on. Kill rip off and I don’t think there is a show left lol

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I mean honestly I like him a lot but they can have Jamie get his way take him to the train station and the show would go on. Kill rip off and I don’t think there is a show left lol

They kill off Rip and I know my wife would quit watching. . . . along with many other wives.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This is likely why we are waiting to see episodes now...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hope so…

“In slightly more uplifting news, there is a chance that Sheridan will also be creating a prequel series set in the 1940s and the 1960s, Deadline noted. This is all thanks to the incomparable success of previous series, “1883” and “1923.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This has a little more info and was the basis for the deadline article. How does Taylor Sheridan do it?. Sounds exhausting…

“As Deadline scooped last October, also on the drawing board are two separate limited series that encompass the struggle to hang onto the ranch in the 1940s and the 1960s.”

“Also under the Taylor Sheridan universe, there’s the series Bass Reeves currently shooting, starring David Oyelowo as the titular character, the first Black deputy U.S. marshal. That is set around the time of 1883, and there is also a potential separate contemporary franchise extension with 6666. That one is set on the Four Sixes Ranch in Texas, where Yellowstone viewers will have seen Jefferson White’s ranch hand Jimmy Hurdstrom learn to be a real cowboy, and falling in love in season four. Sheridan also has the freestanding contemporary series Tulsa Kingwith Sylvester Stallone going into a second season, and Mayor of Kingstown with Jeremy Renner, in its second season. Finally, there is Lioness, the contemporary espionage that has Zoe Saldana, Nicole Kidman and Morgan Freeman leading the ensemble cast. That show has wraps its first season early this week. Land Man, starring Billy Bob Thornton, begins production in May.”

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Not really interested in a Jimmy and the 6666 Ranch spin off. I honestly found that whole Jimmy/going to Texas thing kind of boring.

But. . if his girlfriend Emily is still in it, I may be persuaded to watch. :thumbsup:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    As much as I love the show, it's in season five, right? We are getting to the point where the magic is draining out of the storyline.

Maybe new headliners? Better all together, another modern western spinoff?

Can't help but notice that this M rated adult show has trended to foul language for it's "edge" vs Kelly Reilly boobs.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    As much as I love the show, it's in season five, right? We are getting to the point where the magic is draining out of the storyline.

Can't help but notice that this M rated adult show has trended to foul language for it's "edge" vs Kelly Reilly boobs.
    Wish it would get back to its roots. But Monica is my favorite.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

I guess I just don't watch enough TV. I can't keep up with all of this and that is okay. I have watched the first 4 seasons and enjoyed them, especially season 4.

But the disjointed airing of season 5 may make it that I don't watch it and all the sequels, prequels, pre-se-post-quels are too much to keep up with.

I never watched Star Trek and Star Wars when they starting going backwards in time and then leapfrogging forwards.

I can watch a series and call it a day before it is exhausted by the producers. I watched Cobra Kai for a couple seasons and then one of the season's ended and I thought; this is a good stopping point. The writers have exhausted anything that I would be interested in.

I like Taylor Sheridan stuff but if he is going to crank out productions like a Pez dispenser, I most likely won't hang.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Whew! 65 days of working per year? That is a grueling schedule. :rolleyes:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guided Protector
    Top Bottom