• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    When I was leaving I walked passed a guy ocing what appeared to be some sort of plastic gun(didn't get a good look) at Gibbon Falls in Yellowstone National Park. He seemed busy with his kid, so I didn't stop him.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Saw an awesome OC yesterday...... At first glance, thought it was an XD... Nope!!

FN Five-Seven. :rockwoot: So worthy, I even snuck a picture of it. Inside Greenwood Best Buy.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Saw an awesome OC yesterday...... At first glance, thought it was an XD... Nope!!

FN Five-Seven. :rockwoot: So worthy, I even snuck a picture of it. Inside Greenwood Best Buy.

That's cool! Except for the INGO gatherings, I hardly ever see anyone except LEOs OCing (myself not included). I can only think of one sighting in the last two years. Nice pic too! :yesway:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I wish there were INGO gatherings in the Terre Haute area. I can assure you I would OC at it. I may even sling an AK over my back for panache.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Saw a feller walking out of Luca Pizza, in Greenwood, on 7/28...just after "lunch time".

Appeared about 6'0 tall, stocky build, goatee.

He looked vaguely familiar - at least from what I could tell as I was driving by out of Meijer.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Saw a guy today at Walmart. He was wearing a 428th MP CO T shirt, a black ball cap, and I think a SIG, in a leather thumb break holster. I was coming out of the cash room, and he was standing by Customer Service. We made eye contact, and he said, "How are you, sir?"

I just nodded to him, said hi, and went on may way. I was beating myself up for not saying more. I know the 428th just got back from a deployment to Gitmo. I was going to go with them. I should have talked to him a bit, but I was in a rush to get out.

This would make the third time I've seen OC in the wild, and it wasn't someone I know.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Saw a lady OCing a mid size frame Glock 19 or 27 in a duty holster while at Meijer on Southport Rd this afternoon. I was CCing at the time but stopped and said hello and thanked her for carrying which is when I saw her IMPD badge. She was very pleasant.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I saw a guy with a government model 1911 standing next to his red Jeep on my way down to my dad's. SR 67 just south of Martinsville, about a mile past the "mansion"-for-sale neighborhood. He was facing north-bound and it looked like he was having vehicle problems. Had I not had my kids, I probably would have stopped. But I don't do that when I have my kids.

I'd really like to see a woman OCing. I've only ever seen that on TV.
    Come to Camby/Mooresville/Redneck Township in Marion County more often. I only OC.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Was chatting with some friends on the sidewalk in downtown Bloomington (I was CCing) and a guy walked in front of me OCing what looked like a 1911. But I only got a quick glimpse of it before the people he was with got between me and him and I couldn't see it anymore. That was my first OC sighting. I had been wondering when I would see OC in Btown.

Top Bottom