• Status
    Not open for further replies.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Chick-fil-A while it was PACKED. The only person to ask about it had a LTCH permit herself and didn't know she could open carry, thought it was conceal-carry only. Had a friendly chat with her and her husband the whole 30 minutes it took to get to the counter.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Was at Southport Chick-Fil-A for about an hour and a half. No one said anything, not even the officer guiding people around.

I used the name "Hickok"

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Yesterday I OC'd to the Midas at Glendale, the Target in Nora, the Clearwater Chick-Fil-A (I went for the fries), and the Glendale Lowe's. Had a dude turn his neck around like an owl in the checkout line at Lowe's to have a look at my pretty, plastic Sig, but nothing any more exciting than that.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Took a trip to the Jefferson Point Chick-fil-a in FW for dinner. They were plucked clean of chicken, but we did get coupons for free sandwiches, so we'll be back on Saturday. Instead of chicken, we went to Chipolte Mexican Grill, Family Christian Bookstore, and then Cold-Stone ...which was a nice way to end the evening.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    OC'd at Goodyear down by Indy Trading Post on East St, Subway in Beech Grove on Emerson and Churchman and I took the wife and kids to Ritters for d-sert on 135 and county line rd.

All places were busy, no one came unglued. One guy made eye contact and gave me a :yesway:

Carry on

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    OC in South Bend at Marathon at Olive and Western. Clerks there never seem to mind me carrying. Couple of times, they've looked relieved to have me walk in.

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    You're welcome. :D

I chalk it up to me being alone, whereas you, obviously, must have looked to passersby like a deranged individual holding a women suffering from Stockholme syndrome and a baby hostage with a holstered gun.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that tomorrow is Family Day at the zoo.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom