• Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    CAF is true, you will be wired.

Well I'll find out in about 16 hours. I got my shipment in today.

7xIupdQ.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well I'll find out in about 16 hours. I got my shipment in today.

7xIupdQ.jpg

Tried both of these today, well yesterday I guess. The Beyond Black is really good. The C.A.F. tastes a lot better than I thought it would. A little more "earthy" I guess. I really like it. I wasn't shaking after drinking it but I could tell it was strong.

I finished it about 10:00 pm and it's almost 4:00 am. Not really tired yet.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Big Tanker, do you only do the beans or have you tried the kcups and stuff? I have some beans I brought home from Nicaragua a while back and I still end up reaching for a kcup over the beans just out of ease. I feel like if I buy BBRC beans I'll just look at 'em.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Big Tanker, do you only do the beans or have you tried the kcups and stuff? I have some beans I brought home from Nicaragua a while back and I still end up reaching for a kcup over the beans just out of ease. I feel like if I buy BBRC beans I'll just look at 'em.

I get it ground up already. I don't do the K-cups. Just a standard coffee maker. In the morning, I make about +/-80 oz of coffee in 2 pots. 1 pot (2 20 oz Contigo mugs worth) for my wife and the same for me a few hours later before I go to work.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I get it ground up already. I don't do the K-cups. Just a standard coffee maker. In the morning, I make about +/-80 oz of coffee in 2 pots. 1 pot (2 20 oz Contigo mugs worth) for my wife and the same for me a few hours later before I go to work.

Good to know! I may jump on both and compare. Worst case scenario I'll give the grounds away.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Good to know! I may jump on both and compare. Worst case scenario I'll give the grounds away.

I'd sign up for the subscription. It's free and you get free shipping. You can cancel anytime. You can also customize how often you get stuff. I get a shipment every 60 days. No minimum either.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have almost totally weaned myself off of coffee and caffeine. I may need to unsub this thread. :(

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'd sign up for the subscription. It's free and you get free shipping. You can cancel anytime. You can also customize how often you get stuff. I get a shipment every 60 days. No minimum either.

Thanks! I'll look into it for sure!

turbodiesel86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    I threw my keurig out because it seemed to give everything a plastic taste. Went back to plain old coffe pot and trusty Folgers

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Just signed up for the BRCC club. I have 2 bags of CAF coming my way. They are having a up to 40% off sale for Veterans Day weekend (VETDAY17). I had already tried the Snipers Hide and found it to be very nice.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    ^^^That's interesting. Did you actually get 40% off your order? I put a bag of coffee in my cart and when I entered the discount code I only got 20% off.

When I went back to re-read, it said "up to 40% off". Oh well, everyone has to employ their marketing tactics. Guess I'll stick with Community Coffee.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    ^^^That's interesting. Did you actually get 40% off your order? I put a bag of coffee in my cart and when I entered the discount code I only got 20% off.

When I went back to re-read, it said "up to 40% off". Oh well, everyone has to employ their marketing tactics. Guess I'll stick with Community Coffee.

Interesting that you should say this. Looking back it was 20% but hey it made so my club order for 2 bags was a mere $20. Still pricey but I do like the coffee.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I'm looking at joining the BRCC Coffee club....but when selecting the "2 bagger" option I don't see a way to select 2 different kinds in the same order. Anyone who is a club member know if there is a way to do this that I am missing?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm looking at joining the BRCC Coffee club....but when selecting the "2 bagger" option I don't see a way to select 2 different kinds in the same order. Anyone who is a club member know if there is a way to do this that I am missing?

I think the 2 bagger is just 2 of the same flavor. It's usually a little cheaper than a single bag.

Top Bottom