What Would Be Your Reaction If Extraterestial Life Was Discovered?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Apparently the upcoming "announcement" from the Pentagon is going to be YES unidentified phenomenon exist... but we are not saying they are terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

So EXACTLY the same position as the last 100 years give or take.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    When something flies around and we don't know what it is...
    Some people want to call it extraterrestrial even though they have no evidence to support that.
    Some people want to call it Russian or Chinese even though they have no evidence to support that.
    So far nobody wants to call it Jamaican even though there is the identical lack of evidence to support that.

What is wrong with the truth - we don't know what the **** it is.
    HEY!! They laughed at the Jamaican Bobsled team too you know!! You'd be surprised what's possible with judicious application of a good quality ganja mon.

1623086749324.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To us, they’d be the bad guys, but they might think they are the good guys. At least on our planet, what happened when a vastly technologically superior civilization encountered the inferior one?
    100 or 200 years later weak 'men' wanted us to feel guilty for what we had no hand in

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    One possibility no one seems to be interested in is that there could be life, intelligent life, out there and all of it less advanced than humanity. 'Course, we look around and conclude that whatever is out there, it has to be better than what we see around here, but...

I guess that's just to frightening.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One possibility no one seems to be interested in is that there could be life, intelligent life, out there and all of it less advanced than humanity. 'Course, we look around and conclude that whatever is out there, it has to be better than what we see around here, but...

Sure, it’s possible. But any other life out there that’s advanced enough to travel that far is more advanced than we are.

Reactions: KLB

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Once we can do the space travel thing - these are the planets we need to find so we can tax the **** out of them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I agree with you. It would be to scary to some if they found out we are the most advanced civilization in the universe. Or the only one....

I think it's the Empire in a galaxy far far away checking us out to see if their inaccurate stormtroopers weapons can compete with Churchmouse's 1911's before they decide to try invasion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with you. It would be to scary to some if they found out we are the most advanced civilization in the universe. Or the only one....

I think it's the Empire in a galaxy far far away checking us out to see if their inaccurate stormtroopers weapons can compete with Churchmouse's 1911's before they decide to try invasion.
    The 1911’s are formidable. The unicorns. Now those are scary.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom