What new firearms would you like to see developed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Still waiting for towed artillery to come back in style...

IMG_0451 - Copy.JPG

Something smaller than this though.
    Something, I can hook up to the Jeep like a modern version of the old 75mm pack howitzer.

Or maybe an anti-tank gun like the old 37mm, but one that fires the same 30mm round as does the A-10...
    Nothing fancy, just a single barrel semi auto.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    An 18 + 1 Tokarev pistol would be cool, but I don't think it's possible. The magazine would have to be curved, because of the bottleneck.

A PPC in Tokarev can be yours in a PPSH or Yugo SMG, both cool rifles btw.

I'm a big .32 fan and would like to see some more stuff for it.
    I was thinking more modern like a Ruger Carbine chambered in 7.62x25 and use PPSH 35rd magazines or drums or make a new high capacity magazine for it.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I want a alloy frame pistol that’s SAO chambered in a new .30 round.

That will cost twice what a normal pistol and ammo would!

PlaysInTheDirt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Southport
    A scaled up NAA revolver shooting a straight wall .25 centerfire? Similar case length to a .32 long. Needs to be kept smaller than the old Remington Pocket BP revolvers. And maybe Ruger could do a Bearcat with a 5" barrel for it?

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Micro nine 'stack-and-a-half' in DA/SA. But alas, I can only dream. I'll have to stick with my P99c and P2000sk.
    Have you seen the new announcement from S & W, the CSX?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Star Trek Phaser. Leaves no evidence behind when not set to stun.

Ponder that for a minute; NO EVIDENCE left behind! Man, the possibilities.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I would be happy and I’m sure most INGO members would be happy if the manufacturers caught up production of what they have already developed and fully stock all the LGS that are out there dying for inventory!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    A Ruger PCC in 10mm using these mag wells.

Glock magazine, Springfield XD 10mm magazine, S&W M&P 2.0 10mm magazine, and one for 1911 10mm magazine.

One PCC to be a companion rifle for all those firearms listed above.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Anything left handed.

Specifically, a left handed .22lr bolt action that isn't just the bare bones base model. (You hear me Savage?)

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I have a few:

Like the SA-35 (which I still haven't actually seen in the wild), I'd love it if Springfield Armory brought back some more US Mil-Surp stuff. I'm a shooter, not a collector. The history is cool, but becoming prohibitively expensive as supplies of true mil-surps start to dry up and collectors drive the prices up. I just want them to shot, so is SAI (or somebody else) can come up with an affordable, quality reproduction of stuff like the M1 Carbine, Krag, 1903, 1917, etc., I'd be all over that.

Beretta needs to bring back the single-stack 92 "Type M" Compact. The 92 is a fantastic pistol, but has always been limited as a carry option by its size and girth. A sleeker, single-stack variant would make it a viable option for carry. While they're at it, they could start making the 87 again, too.

Finally, I have a dream trail gun that nobody makes. I want a Scandium-Framed, 5-Shot S&W L-Frame with a steel cylinder, 2 3/4" barrel, adjustable sights, chambered in .45 Colt, and cut for moon clips so you can shoot .45 ACP out of it too. Think a Model 69, but scandium and chambered in .45. Carried in .45 Colt it would pack plenty of punch for the trail, but you could switch to .45 ACP for lighter recoil and faster reloads for around town. This is huge to me, as my backpacking gun has to do double-duty as my carry piece to and from the trail...I'm not bringing along an extra gun to leave in the car at some remote trailhead for days while I'm off hiking...perfect environment for thievery.

Top Bottom