What new firearms would you like to see developed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'd like to see several firearms made for the 7.62x25, the 32acp, and 1911 companion rifle.

I'd like to see a modern high capacity of around 18rd +1 handgun I 7.62x25mm and made in 4" and 5" versions.
    I'd also like to see a modern PCC in 7.62x25.

The 32acp I've always thought would be a fun pistol and rifle. It would be fun to have one with a high capacity around 18+1 - 20+1.

Another PCC in 9mm, 45acp, and 10mm that uses 1911 magazines as a companion rifle for your 1911.

I don't know how well or if these would sell, but I'd be interested in buying them.

What kind of firearms would you like to see made?

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I love to see a cz 75 style frame/slide/barrel assembly with a crisp 1911 style trigger, you know a double stack 9mm, steel frame, single action, 1911/cz75 thumb safety!

And before anyone says “dan wesson dwx” I’ll remind you, that while they’ve announced it, it’s yet to be “developed”

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Wishing in one hand and you-know-what in the other, but I'd love to see some more options in 5.45x39.

IWI did a phenomenal job with the first-gen Galil ACE series. And even though genuine AK-12 parts are kinda sorta available, it would be awesome if an American outfit like Kalashnikov-USA comes out with a proper AK-12 clone like they did with the Vityaz or 103.

7.62x25 stuff would be great as well.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I’d like to see a Ruger LCP II Max in .22 LR with a 15 rnd mag, no manual “safety”, and no mag disconnect.
    Not a Max or quite 15 rounds but pretty close.

If we're really dreaming here, and I mean really, really dreaming, I'd love to see Ruger introduce a double rifle based on the No. 1 action.

Big bore options in the Impulse would be nice too as would lever guns in .500 or .460 S&W that are priced more reasonably than the Big Horn Armory ones.

A modern 7.62x25 handgun or carbine would be nice as well. A PS90 in 7.62x25 that still holds 50 rounds would be awesome.

Honey_and_Vinegar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    Since Springfield has made the SA35, and Sig brought back a modern version of the 210, I would like to see some other fun milsurps make a comeback. Would love for someone to start making some modern C96 pistols, or bringing back the Luger design.

I know that those design aren't exactly practical and cost effective though.

BMWRich

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Since Springfield has made the SA35, and Sig brought back a modern version of the 210, I would like to see some other fun milsurps make a comeback. Would love for someone to start making some modern C96 pistols, or bringing back the Luger design.

I know that those design aren't exactly practical and cost effective though.
    They have brought back “classic” motorcycle and car designs, why not guns/rifles.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The micro compact, stack and a half technology supersized. The slimness of a single stack but the capacity of a double stack in a duty size pistol.

I love my XDs but right now there isn't a real 4-4.5" full size pistol using the stack and a half mags.
    I'm thinking a standard M&P 4.5" as thin as a Shield. The G48 comes close with Shield mags as does the PC Shield Plus.

Honey_and_Vinegar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    Another I thought of last night would be a a AR-15 that uses 30 Carbine. The lower would use the M1 Carbine magazine as well.
    I would love more offerings in .30 carbine, however it would need a better magazine...
    I know there are plenty of milsurp mags (I have dozens....) but the magazines are typically a point of unreliability for the M1 Carbine.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I'd like to see several firearms made for the 7.62x25, the 32acp, and 1911 companion rifle.

I'd like to see a modern high capacity of around 18rd +1 handgun I 7.62x25mm and made in 4" and 5" versions.
    I'd also like to see a modern PCC in 7.62x25.

The 32acp I've always thought would be a fun pistol and rifle. It would be fun to have one with a high capacity around 18+1 - 20+1.

Another PCC in 9mm, 45acp, and 10mm that uses 1911 magazines as a companion rifle for your 1911.

I don't know how well or if these would sell, but I'd be interested in buying them.

What kind of firearms would you like to see made?
    An 18 + 1 Tokarev pistol would be cool, but I don't think it's possible. The magazine would have to be curved, because of the bottleneck.

A PPC in Tokarev can be yours in a PPSH or Yugo SMG, both cool rifles btw.

I'm a big .32 fan and would like to see some more stuff for it.

Top Bottom