• ...and so much more!
  • SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Yesterday I purchased a used Ruger max-9 just for the H of it. Now to the range and see if it can displace the S&W shield g1 I have carried for many years. Just and old man needing a new toy to play with. Stay safe INGO.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Geissele Super Duty in Luna Black - took advantage of Brownells sale which includes a $400 Brownells gift card. They were moving pretty quickly so hopefully, I made it in and my order doesn't get cancelled :-)

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    Just a few parts for my AR pistol...BAD lever, extended mag release, and a 9.5" Midwest industries handguard. Picked up a strike industries magwell for my gen 5 19 MOS. Snagged it all for $195 shipped from JoeBobs... Definitely one of my favorite parts stores online.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Advertised on the "WTB" forum., and low and behold was contacted by someone I know who saw my post. Even though I thought I was done purchasing any additional polymer handguns...I really wanted a G26 back in my lineup. I much prefer Gen3/4 over the Gen5, so, that is what I now have. I got a GREAT deal on a "used" Gen 4 Glock 26 with 3 mags/NS. No complaints!G26.jpg

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    busy week.
    Won some online ammo auctions at what were actually reasonable prices. 200 450 bushmaster and 500 hp 762x39.
    And then I got surprised by a sweet little single action 357 revolver. I wasn't prepared to say no. I guess I fancy myself a cowboy. Looks like rust under the lights, but it's just the pattern of the blueing.

I need rifle season to get here quick; all this downtime is costing me a lot of money.

Uhin5oK.jpg

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Sunday at the Kokomo gun show. Purchased a Stevens Mdl 62 .22 cal rifle for $130. Like new condition and came with two mags. I'm a sucker for the Savage 64/Stevens 62 style rifles.

Also bought an older Japan made Tasco 4x scope for $25. Very clear glass and sharp focus.

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    Traded my P365 for my first 1911 here on INGO. One thing I have learned in my short experience is that those tiny guns are not a whole lot of fun to actually shoot. So I kept one tiny pistol and got rid of the others. The factory grips were so ugly! I got some cheap ones to suffice until I can find some I really like. I am already understanding why people love these and I haven’t even shot it yet. Its 9mm and not .45 which is nice because I can actually shoot it instead of hunting for ammo for it. Im not in love with the logo on the slide. Might have it stripped and coated.

91095e744818b6ab3223f672b87f5cd7.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom