What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'm through the first three episodes of Daisy Jones and the Six, on Prime. It's not bad, but it hasn't grabbed me like I thought it would. So far, I rate it a solid meh.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Chris Rock’s live standup on Netflix was good last night. Well rounded comedy. He covered the Will Smith slap at the end but did not rely on it like a crutch as some hack comedians would have.
    Did he get political? I'm hesitant to watch stand up shows because so many end up losing me with their lefty proselytizing .

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    At some of prior mentions, I started watching Bones. Took a few eps to get into it, but enjoying it now. I think I kept waiting for Buffy stuff to happen for some reason :D
    I binged it a year or so ago. I forget exactly what it was, but I didn't finish the last season because it broke woke. Just beware, I guess.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    We just started Ozark. It’s not bad so far. Mindhunter on Netflix is pretty decent
    I liked Ozark a lot. At the risk of a minor spoiler
    , I ended up disliking every single major character, I'm sure that was by design. But I really disliked one particular character, and was rooting for them to get bumped off every time they appeared.

Top Bottom