What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Havent started Ozark yet, I am trying to "save" it.
    Well the second half of the final season four drops the end of April. Plan your binge worthiness to be ready.

We really enjoyed the entire series and rewatched it before season four started. Only one or two episodes came close to jumping the shark. Solid entertainment.

E81DA2AB-B275-43B0-A632-058D838D7DB4.jpeg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just finished The Last Kingdom, what a great season. In my opinion, the best one yet. Stinks this was the last episode. Its weird, I always feel a little down when a series ends which I really like...
    I like the Viking stuff.

Maybe it's just me, but does every other person on The Last Kingdom have some obscure "E" name that sounds similar to every other? I never know who they are referring to?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Well the second half of the final season four drops the end of April. Plan your binge worthiness to be ready.

We really enjoyed the entire series and rewatched it before season four started. Only one or two episodes came close to jumping the shark. Solid entertainment.

View attachment 187833

And I will re watch last season. It has been so long, I cant remember where it left off.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    I like the Viking stuff.

Maybe it's just me, but does every other person on The Last Kingdom have some obscure "E" name that sounds similar to every other? I never know who they are referring to?
    Aethel... Aethelflaed, Aethelwold, Aethelred, Aethelhelm... Aethel means something like or some variation of NOBLE. So all those with a name starting as Aethel... are being addressed with a term of respect. it took me a while to figure it out. First I assumed they were all related, then I actually looked it up. Was so hard to keep some of these folks separate, especially if it involved the 1st three listed above, they all are similar and end in a "D".

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Mayor of Kingstown on Paramount+.

After watching that one, Yellowstone, 1883, plus the movies Wind River and Hell or High Water, I am convinced that Taylor Sheridan needs to make EVERY new movie and TV show.
    Not that into Mayor Of Kingstown. Wife hated it. Had high expectations but it is just too gritty and dirty…

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just finished The Last Kingdom, what a great season. In my opinion, the best one yet. Stinks this was the last episode. Its weird, I always feel a little down when a series ends which I really like.

Havent started Ozark yet, I am trying to "save" it.
    I have 2 episodes left of season 6 and it is pretty good.

Top Bottom