What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    On Amazon Prime, I was looking at some of the Live feeds. There is a Fox News Live feed. Not FNC. It just shows any speeches going on, any live news. I am thinking of dumping my DIRECTV after the first of the year, so this may help.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Just finished “Leave the World Behind.” It’s part doomsday and part social commentary. Seemed pretty on-point from my interpretation of it.
    That was decent.

Facebook consensus seems to be that it was a terrible movie because it didn't spoon feed them everything.

Also the Obamas were Executive Producers so that's another reason it sucked, because terrible people have never made a movie before. (Side-eyes Harvey Weinstein)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    On Amazon Prime, I was looking at some of the Live feeds. There is a Fox News Live feed. Not FNC. It just shows any speeches going on, any live news. I am thinking of dumping my DIRECTV after the first of the year, so this may help.
    Get a Roku. There is a ton of free content out there you can watch, including most news. It will also manage any streaming content you pay for.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    That was decent.

Facebook consensus seems to be that it was a terrible movie because it didn't spoon feed them everything.

Also the Obamas were Executive Producers so that's another reason it sucked, because terrible people have never made a movie before. (Side-eyes Harvey Weinstein)
    Yeah, a lot of symbolism regarding race and its role in current political strife. Its subtle, so they don’t beat you over the head if you don’t see the symbols. Again, nothing I thought was off-base.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Get a Roku. There is a ton of free content out there you can watch, including most news. It will also manage any streaming content you pay for.
    I use Roku to access my DirectTV Stream account. We're watching it less and less but it's convenient to have when we want to watch something on the network or cable channels.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    No. Saw a schedule for the episodes, it’s like three this week, three sometime later in December, then one a week through January IIRC.
    Excellent! Most will have been released before I need to download them to prepare for travel again.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Excellent! Most will have been released before I need to download them to prepare for travel again.
    Season 2 will drop on Friday, Dec. 15 with its first three episodes, followed by new episodes weekly through Jan. 19. To save you the math, that means Reacher Season 2 will have eight episodes. This is a different rollout; Season 1 was released all at once.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Season 2 will drop on Friday, Dec. 15 with its first three episodes, followed by new episodes weekly through Jan. 19. To save you the math, that means Reacher Season 2 will have eight episodes. This is a different rollout; Season 1 was released all at once.
    Anybody have a read on whether this season follows any of the books? IIRC, the first season seemed to follow the first book pretty well.

Top Bottom