What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    The OG is watching the Pride and Prejudice remake on Plex. Starring Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Kelly Reilly (Beth Dutton from Yellowstone). Not difficult on the eyes.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Very seldom do I watch Netflix but my room mate watches it quite a bit. She told me about Night Agent and we watched the whole Mini series in two sittings. I thought it was pretty good but really made me think less of our government, which I didn’t think was possible! She just told me today that they are working on a second one. If you don’t like hearing the Fbomb a LOT you might not want to watch.
    Other than that I watch a lot of old series on Fubo or Philo as well as F1 and Indycar. I like Bones, The Closer, Major Crimes, Castle, In Plain Sight, etc and several series from the 60’s and History documentaries.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Very seldom do I watch Netflix but my room mate watches it quite a bit. She told me about Night Agent and we watched the whole Mini series in two sittings. I thought it was pretty good but really made me think less of our government, which I didn’t think was possible! She just told me today that they are working on a second one. If you don’t like hearing the Fbomb a LOT you might not want to watch.
    Other than that I watch a lot of old series on Fubo or Philo as well as F1 and Indycar. I like Bones, The Closer, Major Crimes, Castle, In Plain Sight, etc and several series from the 60’s and History documentaries.

I loved the Night Agent. Too bad second season isn't set to air until Dec 2024.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Watched Family Switch on Netflix Sunday night.
    A family descends into chaos days before Christmas when a rare cosmic event causes the parents to swap bodies with their teenage kids.

A funny flick you could actually watch with your whole family and enjoy together which seems rare anymore. Don't recall any wokeness or inappropriate content which is kind of nice compared to a lot of the recent releases.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I’ve quit watching so many shows, it’s like the world has gone full flamer.
    It has told wife to dump Netflix. Every show they come up with has it. We liked the witcher then bam they have it, tried watching bodies, nope, tried watching sandman, nope they have it too. Looks like time to watch 24 again.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Just watched a trailer for Reacher Season 2 on YT. At end of it, Alan Ritch… something, forgot his exact name … appears and says they are already shooting Season 3.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    To "Ted Lasso", I just added two shows (both Netflix) to the list of ones I never thought I'd like, but I did. "Sly", an autobiography of Sylvester Stallone, was surprisingly good, imo. Even more surprising was a movie from 10 years ago or so, "Whiplash", about a kid trying to be the greatest jazz drummer in history. I still do not like jazz, but I do like J.K.Simmons.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I played some of JK Simmons' characters' obscenity-filled rants from the movie to my son, and asked him if it reminded him of his HS marching band director. He said no, but it was pretty close to his drum corps director.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    but I do like J.K.Simmons.
    Have you seen Counterpart?
    It was interesting. My only beef is it appears they cut off the ending of the last episode or cut the last episode completely, I couldn’t tell.

And yay to Reacher season three and Bosch Legacy season three.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Have you seen Counterpart?
    It was interesting. My only beef is it appears they cut off the ending of the last episode or cut the last episode completely, I couldn’t tell.

And yay to Reacher season three and Bosch Legacy season three.
    Thanks for the tip. Looks interesting!

Top Bottom