What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah. but threeee and a halfffff h o u r s!

3.5 stars.
    I found one Tbone steak in the freezer, so when my wife was out of town this week - steak w/ pepper sauce, fried potatoes, and a big Negroni and Belgian red beer for desert.... I'm going to watch this!

:bacondance:

I tapped out with two hours left in the film and went to bed.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Yeah. but threeee and a halfffff h o u r s!

3.5 stars.

My wife and I watched it on Turkey Day. Took a break around 90 minutes in to cook and eat lunch. Then watched the rest with at least one or two more breaks. Only way to watch something like that!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Question about the Irishman, borrowed from a podcast. Had the Irishman been split up into 6 45 minute episodes, would the same people complaining it is too long now sit down and binge watch all the episodes in one sitting? :stickpoke:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    6 underground was good.

They are advertising this pretty big. The preview looks good...

[video=youtube;YLE85olJjp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLE85olJjp8&feature=emb_logo[/video]

I'm a bit turned off with how woke Ryan Reynolds seems to be after the Peloton commercial debacle, but good action movies with good actors are scarce.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Question about the Irishman, borrowed from a podcast. Had the Irishman been split up into 6 45 minute episodes, would the same people complaining it is too long now sit down and binge watch all the episodes in one sitting? :stickpoke:

While I have commented on the length, I don't think I've complained. On a streaming service, the length is somewhat irrelevant. You can always pause or stop it. I generally won't go to the theater for anything longer than, say, 2.5 hours.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just started Greatest Events of WWII in Colour on Netflix. Pretty cool so far.

Reaching the end of this, there's a ton of recycled video... definitely not applicable to the topics they're talking about at the time. Just inserting stuff that "fits"... also a lot of the sound definitely inserted afterward

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Fortitude on Amazon! Friggin great series. 2 seasons. 700ish people, 2000 polar bears. Everyone carrying a rifle. Police actually go off on a couple tourists for exploring without a firearm.

Pretty.... Umm...strong opening scene. Even the young teens carrying a rifle too.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I guess I didn't realize that season 5 of the Vikings continued for 20 episodes! I stopped watching around episode 8. So, 12 "new" episodes in season 5 and all of season 6. Great show.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished Justified, wow, what a great show.

Binged watch season 2 of Jack Ryan. I really enjoyed it.

Just started the newest season of Peaky Blinders. So far it is sorta meh. Not nearly as good as the first four seasons.

Next, I need to finish Man in High Castle. I had too many going at once and backed it off to one at a time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom