• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    i am having trouble finding a smilie to convery how awesome this post was! since nothing is worthy, i will add: :rockwoot:

....system of a down....:laugh:

Legalization of hemp or marijuana is a worthy topic for discussion, there are points to be made by both sides of the debate. Hard to take you seriously, though, when you spell America with a "K" and refer to Hitler. Uh...yeah, I thought Hitler did a little more than lock up people for smoking weed, but hey, my senior history textbook might have been wrong about that whole genocide thing.

Little police officers? Pfffft.....I ain't been little since I got out of basic training! Don't tell me you haven't heard about the thing with the donuts......:D

Capitalist pigs. WOW! I gotta know, man....how many System of a Down CDs do you own? :rockwoot:

Pass the Doritos, dude...........:):

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Seriously though, the sky is really falling. Counted my ammo today, made plans with friends, and bought a bunch of canned goods.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    If you have cash in National City Bank, it would be good to get out as much as you can and open an account at a small local bank or credit union that is liquid. A friend tried to do an $800 debit card transaction and it wasn't approved. She had plenty of money, the bank just couldn't cover it. They are denying a couple hundred dollar transactions. They are probably going to be bought, paid for in part by the government.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Debit cards often have $500 per day transaction limits so if your card is stolen, the thief can't drain your account in one swoop. Did she actually check with the bank?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I think that I heard GM stock was selling today for 5 bucks per share. Last year at this time it was 45 per share. We need to pool our money and buy about 5000 shares :D

Seeing how I work for GM I own a few shares. The start of this month they shut down the buying of shares for our 401ks. It seems they ran out of shares. We are supposed to be able to buy them again in November after some filing with the FEC.
    I bought a bunch at $10.00 thinking that was a bargain. :):

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Debit cards often have $500 per day transaction limits so if your card is stolen, the thief can\'t drain your account in one swoop. Did she actually check with the bank?
    She went to the bank, because her limit is much higher. She has done near $1000 transactions before. The manager told her point blank that they do not have the money to cover transactions. Looks like they are about to be gobbled up by PNC.

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    My personal opinion is that TPTB are scrambling and doing whatever they can to keep this baby afloat until the elections. They will give us Obama and then the house of cards will be allowed to fall except it will be 1000 times worse becuase of the quadrillions of injected cash HYPER STAGFLATION WILL OCCUR.

We will then be led into a one world banking system which will bring us one step closer to a much promised one world government and we will all be led into this with our new messiah Obama.

Only time will tell...

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    One thing to consider. The crash of '29 didn't really cause alot damage until '33. Stock up everyone!

This is something the moronic TV talking heads don't consider. I heard tonight, "the market *always* bounces back after a crash and you'll make it back." If you were invested in 1929, it took until 1954 to break even, a quarter century "bounce back." The hardest years were 1932-37.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    My personal opinion is that TPTB are scrambling and doing whatever they can to keep this baby afloat until the elections. They will give us Obama and then the house of cards will be allowed to fall except it will be 1000 times worse becuase of the quadrillions of injected cash HYPER STAGFLATION WILL OCCUR.

We will then be led into a one world banking system which will bring us one step closer to a much promised one world government and we will all be led into this with our new messiah Obama.

Only time will tell...

Well, you're just a ray of f'in sunshine, aren't ya! :): Somebody needs a hug and a big cup of hot chocolate.

Seriously though ARININ, I agree we're in for tough times ahead but try and look at it in a positive light. If society comes crashing down you won't have to go into work the next day.

Top Bottom